1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Dynasty Server Tip

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Sep 17, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Dynasty Server Tip

FROM OPERATION SPORTS

Guys:

I too experience the problems with OD downloads/updates etc... Here's a pattern I have noticed : If I receive any sort of error in which I am allowed to "retry" immediatley after the error... if I don't pause a second and just keep hitting "retry" every moment it's available, I continue to get errors.

However.. If I pause a moment (3-5 seconds) afer the retry message comes up... it's like 90% that everything moves forward.

Bottom line.. if you are mashing "retry" as soon as you see it, just give it a few seconds instead. It may save you some frustration

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Well that makes sense.......I was mashing it yesterday and when I got up to get something to drink and came back it worked.

Can EA find any more way to get the strangest errors eva?!?!?!!?(n)

3. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Something else I notice lately is that I havent been saving any file related to the dynasty on my HD and just download it each time I go into the dynasty and I havent had any problems since then. Dont know if this is why but it seems to work.

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Ive noticed that too. For me it is usually closer to 3-5 minutes not seconds though.

5. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Funny never had these problems in 09.

6. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I usually wait 15-30 seconds and then it works

7. jfosh

jfosh Super

I mash retry as a quick as I can, I'll try it with the pause.

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

the pause worked for me today... really nice.

9. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

This happened to me yesterday morning and I waited about 30 seconds and it worked perfect. So maybe waiting is the way to make it work.