DYNASTY SETTINGS AND ADVANCEMENT

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

DYNASTY SETTINGS AND ADVANCEMENT

After some deliberation we have set the dynasty settings as follows
    Skill Level - All-American (no sliders year 1)
    Qtr Length - 7 mins

As far as the advancement schedule goes we will put together an a list of advancement times in advance. We will be advancing every 48 hours.

I plan on "Hopefully" everyone having their Pre-Season Outlooks and Pre-Season recruiting, depth charts, etc done by tomorrow night (Thursday 7-29-2010). If everyone can get their stuff done by 10 or 11 PM CST I will advance the dynasty into Week 1.

Schedules - For this season will be left as is. Yes this means some of you may play an FCS team. However next season there will be no FCS teams on anyones schedule. FCS games should be used like in real life, as tune up games.

Also be sure to list your team Offense and Defense set in dubb40's thread and be sure to vote for the Week 1 College Gameday Game of the Week.

If anyone needs any help just shout at me or dubb40 and we will help you as much as we can.

2. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Are we still on track for a 10 or 11 pm advance time tonight?

3. bdub

bdub Walk On

I hope so.

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Yea we are. The only team with anything left to do is Nevada nrg_qbz-_-
    He has done all pre season requirements here i believe but has yet to accept the actual dynasty invite. Regardless with the caliber of teams we are using there are no must sign 5* schools beating down the door so he can always fill his recruiting board week 1.