Dynasty Status

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeGeNd RiPs, Nov 14, 2013.

1. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

mboda
    Cgreen214
    UniQue2Three
    Mcwoods06
    hskr8128
    mcyork
    Matt Vandeford

Alright guys, this is big. We've gotten absolutely zero activity on the forums from the majority of our members over the past two weeks or so. I'd like to have a couple of people contribute some ideas and/or content so that we can get this thing interesting again. I know that we are all more than capable of it. I know a couple of you were in the previous version(s) of SnB with me when I did the MVP voting and such. Just an idea if anyone wanted to take that over or anything like it. I need EVERYONE to give me at least one post in this thread in the next 24 hours. Come on guys! I know I'm not the only one that wants this thing to go strong for a couple more seasons! I'm not asking a lot of everyone, just give me SOMETHING!

2. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I could do the MVP thing. My thing is, I'm just absolute crap with the forums. I can't post videos or picture or anything. I'm pretty inept when it comes to that stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LeGeNd RiPs

Just the effort would be awesome man. Lol. No one is doing much of anything.

4. UniQue2Three

UniQue2Three Walk On

Im hardly ever on cpu..i check everything on my phone

5. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

I haven't been active on forums bc ever since that update it made it near impossible to navigate and post most anything, but I had an update today and so far so good. I will gladly add some content if it stays up and running smoothly. On a bad note though I have been debating trading in the 360 for the one. I don't have to, but gamestop said I would get 90% back on my xbox, so that's hard to pass up. Im still not sure if I will sale my box yet though.

6. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    That's a hard deal to pass up man....I might even have to see if my gamestop can do something like that.

7. LeGeNd RiPs

Well hopefully not bud. I'm gonna keep this thing goin for as long as there's more than just me in here.