Dynasty Status

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Dec 3, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Dynasty Status

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to get a head count of who all is here and active in this league. Bamaboi has gotten some type of bug on his PS3 and will be needing a replacement temp commish until he can figure out what the deal is..

I am a little concerned seeing only 8 guys being in the OD, and maybe even less actually posting in these forums..

Give me a hello if you are still here, and that will help me assess if this league has a chance of continuing on or if it will be shut down...

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I'm here Hack. Holding strong.

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

There are alot of replacement waiting on answeres got another today..this is the only dynasty were i get asked to join every week so it has potential but yea that bug is nasty dunno if its linked to my EA account

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    From what hack has told me, I think it's linked to your internet connection.

Try taking your PS3 to a buddies house and see if you encounter any differences.

5. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Here and active. Ready to get this thing rolling again.

6. Dean

Dean Walk On

ready to get this going

7. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Here and definitly want this dynasty to succeed

8. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

keep us updated on the bug situation as well bama

9. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

i just joined

10. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Things are looking pretty grim for this league here... If you guys don't have a sudden change, then it will probably be in the best interest to close her down..

How many of you guys are not in another league on TF that are in here?

11. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Hey Hack for a sudden change would you be willing to make me commish of this dynasty? Considering the time put in for recruiting, 4 games played (still early enough for new guys to want to come in) I would be willing to revive this dynasty given that you're willing to activate me.

12. BG

BG On The Rize!

I have other dynasties that I participate in. Just wanted to experience what it would be like to play with a "superior" team. All in all, it wouldn't be the end of the world if it ended, but I wish it wouldn't!!!

13. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I would be happy to rejoin or start over with a new commish who is active. I must admit I was never crazy about the conference realignment thing, but I would roll with it if we were moving on 2 day or less advance schedule.

14. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I'm in dynasties already. This has been okay and we have some great players here. But I am gonna go ahead and bow out and maybe Hack can get this thing started up for you guys with a different Commish. Good Luck All.

15. SF Mountie

SF Mountie Guest

I'm still hoping this succeeds too. I would stay w/ it even if we reinvite and start over. This is my first OD here and I want to stick w/ it...unless it dies a slow death. Its better we caught it now as opposed to mid-year.

16. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Hit me up on AIM later and we can discuss this in more detail.. AIM: HackGolfer04

17. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I just joined..not in another league, but here and active

18. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Hey ben we will be up and running smoothly very soon

19. BG

BG On The Rize!

Not rushing anyone, but is there a timeline for when we wil resume play? Will the new commish send out new invites and start completely over. Just Wondering!!!

20. T-bone

T-bone Walk On

Being that we are (or you are) only 4 weeks in, and close to half the members will be new (including me), I would like to start from scratch. But then again, I'm a noob and my input may rank just below irrelevant. Ok, I'll stop talking now.

21. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I agree with you on this one T-Bone.. The best way to give this dynasty a facelift is to agree on a new name for the dynasty and to just start it from the beginning again.. You will all catch up to Week #4 in no time..

22. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

lol, your input has been noted

23. SF Mountie

SF Mountie Guest

I think I've already chimed in on starting over again, but just in case. I vote for starting all over. And I also vote to get rid of the custom leagues. If this is SIM football we should keep it that way. The one change I would be in favor of would be moving ND into the Big East and leaving WVU in the Big East. ND is in the BE in everything but football and would never join it in football, but it would be the easiest change and would give the BE two user teams.

24. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Yea I'll definitly keep this in mind

25. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Just my opinion, but I think we should leave the conferences as in real life.