1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Archived Dynasty web problem

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by benbuckeye, Jul 26, 2010.

1. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Dynasty web problem

Ok here is my problem..back when PS3 didnt have this access code shit, i signed me and my brother up on 1 aol email adress..me and his PS3's (benbuckeye7, Straycat13) are registered under that aol email. Since than he has started using a new PSN Leonidasplaya under my aol email, I however have a new email adress on yahoo that i used as my EA sports profile email.. when I try to log into the dynasty hub it tells me i havent registered to play ncaa11 online yet...because my ps3 is under a different email. If i log in with my old aol email it goes to his old PSN (straycat13) and i cant access the dynasty from his..because he uses Leonidasplaya now and not straycat13 .....I know thats confuseing as shit..any suggestions on how i can fix the problem?

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

that happened to me under my old name bigtubb....thats why I use bigtubb_ now.....I just created a new name like (Jvig)...now im stress free lol

3. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

did u have to create a new email adress?

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On