Dynasty Website

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Dynasty Website

Hey guys,

Here's a link to our dynasty website.

As far as game summaries and such go, I think we'd be fine with members going to the website, punching out a few sentences about each game, and then copy/pasting the text into a thread here in the forums. Simple.

Be sure to save pics and vids from your game, too. It all goes up on the website, and it's fun to look at.

Think we could all do that?

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

This is my first year for OD's is there somewhere that explains how to save plays and vids and post them? I'll have a game recap up latter tonight.

3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

So we can't just recap here? You would like it in the EA site. no problem just checking in

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'd like us to post it here, but just copy/paste it there, because it shows up on the website, and also in the dynasty itself, so you can check out pics and vids while reading about the games. I thought we'd take advantage of what EA has given us, and then copy/paste the text here so anyone looking through forums can keep up with us. I don't want to add time to anyone's day. It just seems an easier way to do it than tracking everything in the forums.

I was thinking of posting a "follow us" kind of thing in the forums, stuck to the top (kinda like the roster) so anyone who wants to can see what we're doing and where we're at in the season.