DYNASTY WIRE - all read

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jun 25, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

DYNASTY WIRE - all read

What ideas to you have to implement this into the site and how do you think this is going to change/better what we do?

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Okay, so I think that having a game summaries thread is just gonna be pointless now. But now we will be able to take information like stats and things and use the print screen feature to post those in the forums to vote on things like TF4 Player of the Year, etc.

We should probably get something together on the forum for recruiting and big recruiting news since it seems its gonna be easier to keep track of that, and once again you can just use the print screen feature to copy and paste a picture of that instead of having to type it all out.

There should be NO excuse for not getting your recruiting in on time now that you can do it from the internet and your iphone or itouch (which I'm about to go and get an itouch right now!)

Facebook/Twitter - Do guys think it would be cool to implement this somehow? It's growing right along with NCAA and it seems like they are going to be trying to use them together A LOT. Maybe like a site wide thing to kinda have an idea of what's going on in everyone else's ODs w/o rummaging through their forums, as well as letting everyone know what new with us. Personally, I was thinking of having an 'xbox' Facebook account and maybe we could all post updates every once in awhile on the page TF already has on Facebook. I'm not a twitterer yet.

That's all I can think of for now..

What do you think we should keep on the forums, and what we will leave on the console and the EA website..

Print Screen - It's a button at the top of the keyboard, you press that, open up a paint file, paste, then upload that picture to photobucket or something and you can transfer it to here!

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Murk, were still working on how to integrate this stuff at TF... don't do anything yet. We will have a better idea once the site is launched and we see what we have to work with.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Just trying to generate some ideas is all..

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

thats cool, just want to keep everyone on the same page right now... didn't want you to put time and effort into something that might not be the ideal solution.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Did big bad Ryno scare all of you off from posting? haha

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

sorry, didn't mean to kill the thread, that wasn't the intent.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Haha I'm just kidding

9. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Ya'll got a cliff notes for this one?

10. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Your ideas sound good Murk. Seems like this will only make things easier.