Dynasty Wire - ALL READ

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Dynasty Wire - ALL READ

Guys, I've just been reading some game results in the Dynasty Wire, and it is amazing! Photos/highlights/stats all up there right after the game is done.

Make sure for each of your games (even the CPU ones), save some photos and highlights, they get uploaded to the Dynasty Wire automatically when you are done with the game.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah I love the layout of that site. I just played my first game in Legacy, and all the videos and photos were on the site in a matter of minutes.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

That's awesome.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

My first story is posted. Loving this new feature. I uploaded the full allotment of photos and video. I really wish I had a few more video slots available for this game. I could have easily posted another 5 or 6 B+ highlights. I couldn't even save Berry's 40 yard should have been TD or Howard passing on pick 6 (both due to assumed scoring cap).

5. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Even the got damn dynasty wire has it in for Clemson.... I created my highlights... then was trying to take a screenshot for the cover of my story....but I kept getting you have to log in... blah blah blah.... Did everything possible and still didn't work... So I said I'll have to work with the crappy photos they gave me.... Then I come on dynasty wire and my videos aren't even here!!!!!! WTF!!!! I do have my videos on my console so I figured maybe I could upload them to dynasty wire.... No. I am so frustrated with Dynasty wire now.... I'll do my write-up tomorrow with no videos and photos I guess.