1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Dynasty Wire Down Again

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bdub, Aug 31, 2011.

1. bdub

bdub Walk On

Really getting sick of this crap. We have had this game for over a month and not a single thing has improved.
    Considering the quality of the game, they should be selling it for $10 not $60.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Froze up loading my highlights again. What a worthless bag of monkey spew this game is.

Next year - nothing new. Just make what is already there work. People shouldn't have to pay 60 Bucks to beta test next year's game this year. This thing is a year away, maybe more.

3. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

When it works, it's great. Unfortunately, there is a lot of stuff outside the core game engine that simply doesn't work.

4. bdub

bdub Walk On

A lot of people would say the core game engine isnt all that great really.

5. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

It's hard to say what a lack of competition has done to the gameplay engine. I would say that it's the best that I've ever played and not the area most in need of improvement. It clearly works a lot better than the new online dynasty web app (which has not yet been released) and the online dynasty engine (which can't get through Bowl Week).

I haven't played Madden in several years. Can any of our Madden-playing guys comment on differences between the game engines?

6. bdub

bdub Walk On

Yeah it is the best part of the game but still in this day and age their are a lot of things that could be better. For example how big the player is has no bearing at all on how they play.