Dynasty Wire Issues

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Aug 13, 2012.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Are you guys getting stories for everyone's games on your DW home page? I rarely get anyone's. Strangely enough, Masler's home page is different as he doesn't my games, but shows his last 2 games. We both see the same story from Bill, IBO, and Aaron as our 3rd, 4th, and 5th stories, with our 2 most recent ones as our 1st and 2nd. Here's what our current DW homes look like:

my home.JPG

KSU.JPG

2. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Yes, my latest story was my game against Fresno (I was the first to complete my bowl game) and before that it was my game against Nevada. No mention of the Big XII title in mine. No mention of your guys bowl games either.

3. jello1717

The stories are there as I can see them when I go to the team pages, but that's a PITA.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I also noticed the recruiting page has changed. Instead of showing Commited to Virginia it just has Hard Commit and my emblem.

5. jello1717

I'm pretty sure it's been like that this whole release for me.

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah i kept only getting my stories and i didn't even get my Kansas one. Gotta love EA!

7. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Yeah, I have seen this, too. That website could be so great but is just so disappointing. I am actually making a macro that will take the recruits csv file that is downloaded and make it a really great recruiting spreadsheet instead of the POS that it is currently.