Dynasty Wire Question

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Hova, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Dynasty Wire Question

I thought you could make your own stories with anyone's videos or photos?? I see no way to download another players video's from there stories. I also see no place to upload videos onto new stories I create from the website. Is this possible??

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

You can only use media that has been posted on a previous story.. When you go to add a new story, you should see a button that says "Add Images/Video":

Once you click that, you should get 3 drop down boxes. One for the team selection, one for the season, and then one for the Story Headline:

[​IMG]

Hope this answers your question

3. Hova

Ohhhh, I was totally missing the drop down link. Thanks man

4. Hova

One more question... When you are on the console or Computer how do you tell how many hours each person has left? Is the only tool you have the green dot? I liked it better last season where I could see each individual's hours plus game result. Also how do you tell if somebody restarts?

5. Hova

Also there is no way to download videos to your CPU from story builder? Only ones that have been uploaded directly to EA?

6. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

you can have the people upload them from "My Legacy" and download them off of your profile.

If someone restarts, it'll say that the game was restarted twice when you go over it on the dynasty page in-game.