Dynasty wire recruiting hijinx

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Juggernautblitz, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Dynasty wire recruiting hijinx

Anyone else go to recruit a guy on your CPU and then it freezes up or whatever and when you go back in it took your minutes although you never actually were able to do any pitches. That is sweet, especially when your recruiting for the season is already a disaster.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Make sure you're not clicking on the button more than once. Sometimes the page takes a while to reload/connect with server and if you click the button again while it's still trying to load/retrieve data from the first click, it'll freeze up and kick you out, wasting your call.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

lmfao....

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Exactly why I don't recruit from the pc, I've had the same thing happen to me multiple times.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I have yet to have a problem and I recruit from my PC quite a bit. It doesn't make a lot of sense for me to use my PC since my 360 is literally 10 feet away but sometimes I'm too lazy to turn on the box. I did my recruiting for Coast to Coast last night and Trifecta this morning and no problems.

6. Iron Mickey

doing it from my PC now and have for quite some time.

McLovin it

7. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I don't think I have the most up to date flash player on my work pc, which is what I think causes it to crash for me. It would probably work on my home pc, but that's at the same desk as my xbox.

8. Juggernautblitz

G-Unit, YOU BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD, stop laughing at me!!!!! Anyhow, this is quite funny. I know for a fact that what I posted before has actually happened to me, as Dru seems to 2nd, but I just realized that what happened to me a few minutes ago was my fault, although its still f'd up. When it went from the number of minutes to spend/pitches screen to the actually pitching screen, my vertical scroll bar was near the bottom of my screen so all I saw was white on my screen. 1. Why would that even be an option, to have that much white at the bottom so you could mistake it as a blank screen and 2. even though I hit refresh or back or whatever I hit to try to correct the situation, why wouldn't EA have it so those 50 minutes went at least toward quick pitches or something? Do they think people would like to simply waste minutes without getting something in return?

9. Iron Mickey

okay okay....i am sorry.

So how bout them Cowboys?

10. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Yup had it happen to me twice in TF4 with two different recruits on two different weeks. I now recruit with my computer as a last resort.

11. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i've never had a problem with it. i do 50/50 ps & cpu

12. Juggernautblitz

Dem Cowboys are looking good, if only we had a real coach.

13. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Screwed me on this too

14. jfosh

jfosh Super

This happened to me on my PC using MS IE.....switched to google chrome and no problems since...

15. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

It crashes on me every time I try to schedule a visit, so I don't do that from the PC anymore.

16. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I like to let my mascot recruit for me, and you can't do that online, so I can't help you. Probably just wasted your time, my bad.