Dynasty Wire

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by whygodwhy1111, Jul 26, 2010.

1. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Dynasty Wire

For those of you that did not know. Easports.com/dynasty provides online portal for stats, recruiting, and articles with ingame pictures and highlights.

It will auto generate 5 pictures and make up a headline for every game you play and every week in annouces player signings related to each teams recruiting board.

You can edit the game articles and add your own photo and Video highlights from the game.

To add photos you need to go into instant replay while playing the game vs a cpu team then take snap shots with whatever button that is. To add videos you need to save them in the Highlights section of the pause/post game menus.

Any saved video is automatically uploaded for all to see. Is there a reason not to take 2 mins and select the key plays of the game to upload?

More Highlights please :)

(thought would mention this incase anyone did not know)

2. Korenth

Korenth Walk On

I'm had mixed results with Dynasty Wire and story posting function...but the picture and video function is cool. I'll have to start not playing my vs cpu games at 11pm so i have time/the desire to make more highlights.

3. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

It can be a pain to edit the auto generated articles. Make sure you have the text saved somewhere else because half the time submit does not work and you will lose it.

That said its been really fun to check the wire throughout my workday and see ppls box scores, articles, pictures and highlights. Plus its all in one place not 12 different threads for each team.

4. sreese

sreese Walk On

I really enjoy this too. Im not to keen on the storys but i love the highlights and stats!!!

5. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

We write game summaries already. Its just a matter of copy paste to the dynasty wire.

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Exactly what I do ^ I write my story on the wire, post it there.

then copy and paste it to my thread.

7. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

Recommend u guys do recruiting in the game if possible... ea's web servers still suck, will take a month or 2 for them to get it situated, and ive had it get an error and make me lose my remaining recruiting time for whatever player it was on

8. sreese

sreese Walk On

shib you are done with recruiting right? if so we are ready to advance