Dynasty

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kapono, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

UofCWildcat

Am I to assume LV is pretty much shut down? I'd like to be in 2 dynasties at a time and this one seems pretty shut down. I think I might have to look for an opening in another dynasty.

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

We're moving slow yes but i wouldn't say "shut down". I wanna get on an advance max but Noff is out of town till Sunday and Baker has his shit all locked up. I don't know how i should handle this. It's all up to you how you do handle it.

3. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Its depressing. this has been my focus for the past 3 years basically and without elk, we just dont have the structure we are used to and the core is falling apart.

I dont think we are finished but at the moment im not sure what direction to head from here. for those who remember, we did this same thing last year when we actually restarted the league. then we survived until basically the launch of 2012.

I say we need to get the members together, have a group meeting and discuss the status of things. I wanna know what people are up to. what is there general free time schedule, why there is no activity, figure out why we are moving so slow and figure out how to correct things. figure out what our next step is. get things turned around so we can get back to a league people want to be in so we can fill up.

I dont want to see this fall apart but I dont want to see us disappear, even if it does take some changes

4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah i totally agree. Noff will be back this weekend, you seem ready to go, and I'm here loud and clear. Elk has been MIA and hasn't done anything NCAA related in a long time. So i say whoever wants to stick with it post here now. Everyone else, i wish you luck in the future. I'll head this front.

My opinion: Start over, and regroup with the Core of Noff, Me, and Oshio. We'll add Steamer and Baker to this core if he is still rearing to go. I want to continue with this because it;s the reason i play NCAA today. So whoever wants to stick with it, post here now (sorry for the delay post. I have been out of sorts as well.)

5. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Of course I'm still in, just trying to get my xbox live account up and running again.....

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Any word from Xbox? And for those who didn't get my text, I have 4 open spots in a league with all my friends. We're starting in the MAC and moving towards the B1G. There are 5 teams but I've labeled Buffalo as a dead zone. So unless people want a project avoid them. Same with EMU. But they at least have a half back who is really good as a Sophomore.

Teams left:
    Akron (Pretty good team with a future and decent ability now)
    Ball St (This is a team who can win now, and maybe in the future. But the future isn't too bright)
    Buffalo (Avoid this team. They have a lot of down years ahead of them)
    Eastern Michigan (This team has a solid HB and that's it. If you can build from there take em)
    Northern Illinois (This is purely a NOW team. If you wanna win now, take them)

I'm wanting to add you guys so we get a full 12 member slot. We are right now finishing bowl season and hoping to do Off-Season some time either LATE Saturday night or Sunday morning-ish. If i could get you guys in either the beginning of next season (Preseason) or even let you in before we go to Off-season that would be great. I'd probably want to wait though till Pre-season so your coach doesn't start behind the 8 ball. This doesn't have to be our permanent league, but we'll be able to play some Gosh Darn Football while we wait to decide our fate. We don't use a forum which sucks so most communications go through me in terms of scheduling. So if you guys are game please do post back here.

BakerWildcat7
    Steamer43
    Oshiomogho
    MNoffke

7. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

sorry bro but i dont know if that interests me.

to be honest, I dont really care for coaching carousel. and im not in a position to join another league just to be in another league. Ive had a lot of fun in Orange Crush and Hard 4 Yards is a big building project with my terrible New Mexico team but the only reason i joined H4Y was because i was disappointed in the way LV was moving along. and then OC was just an opportunity to join as my Wisconsin team right from the start. I missed out on season 1 with New Mexico and joining an already bad team at season 2 puts you at a huge disadvantage as you lose your real life talent and the recruiting class is very weak.

If we manage to work things out with LV or start over, I am totally ready to go with whatever direction we work out but as for joining your league, i think i may pass

8. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Then let's work towards that. I'm free all weekend so we can work with it then

9. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

My xbox live is back up and running so I'm good to go with either direction we go in....

10. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Ya if you guys break off to another dynasty I may pass. I'm not a core member of your group so I doubt I'd be missed. But if you guys get LV back on its feet I would definitely stay. Just pretty buzy with this semester of school plus football/work.

11. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

vacation is over with. what the status with things.. Wish things could be like last year where we had finished about 10 seasons.... was hoping to be able to finish more than that this season

12. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Me too. We still potentially COULD but we'd have to start within the next 2 weeks and be a strict 2 day advance.

13. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

We can do it, we just need to get a good idea of who is still around and actually get back started!

14. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

It's only you, me, Oshio, and Noff. Haha.

15. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Damn haha..... Well let's recruit then guys