E3 observations

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gt86, Jun 15, 2010.

1. gt86

gt86 Walk On

E3 observations

I know it was just the first day but I found a few games very interesting during the press conferences yesterday.

Madden 11 - I was very disappointed in what they showed for madden. DOn't get me wrong I like the gameflow feature, so instead of looking for plays the OC or head coach calls them for you but i agree with Mags it's a gimmick and not all that ground breaking ( ask madden anyone ). With that said wanted to see more on what they had for online franchise.

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit - This game really caught my eye because you can drive as a cop or a racer and looked real good. But I want to see more and see if there's more to it than chasing down someone and wrecking them.

Future solider - Game looked amazing with all the gadgets. What else can I say the game looked awesome.

Homefront - I really liked the idea on this game as being a resistance fighter after america had been invaded.

Driver SF - I was falling for this game at the start with the 60-70's muscle cars. That love fest died some when they showed off the car changing feature which allows you to change cars whenever you want on the fly while driving.

Microsoft Kinect - I really like the idea of this addon gadget. I was impressed with the video chat idea where you can call up friends for a video chat and share and watch an actial movie together. Yes I liked the little dancing game they showed off to.

The wife wants me to get a 360 now just for the kinect and their two fitness games Active 2 and Your shape ( hmm already went through this with Wii fit didn't I ). I got a yelling phone call from my son telling me to sell the Ps3 and get a 360 and kinect for the Star Wars game they showed off for the Kinect rofl.

The whole Ubisoft conference was pitaful with the jackass host and lame ass games they showed off ( except for future solider and AC 3 ) You got to be kidding me with laser tag for my PC rofl

Let me know what you guys liked and didn't like

2. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

I feel like I'm throwing more dirt on top of the pile, that underneath is the dead horse that I stopped beating.

Gran Turismo 5. Any word on a firm release date? I haven't had time to pay attention to what's going on at E3. I'll just read some summaries...and so far GT's has been a good start.

Once that comes out, I will probably officially retire from Madden. Until they come out with a PC version again;)

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

GT 5 coming Nov 2 .....supposedly

4. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

Who's your source?

Just curious. I've heard November a few times now. But before that it was his past March. I just wish the Polophony would give us something...they are the ones that have never said anything, but everyone else keeps speculating. Just frustrated.

5. gt86

gt86 Walk On

6. anj

anj Walk On

MADDEN 11 PC VERSION....THAT WOULD BE GREAT...BLOWS PS3 AWAY IMHO