1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

E3 Photos

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Hellisan, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

E3 Photos

Here's a few pictures for your viewing pleasure; Ryno, please use as you see fit.

Question, I obviously didn't take many NCAA photos. i took pics of all the team ratings and player ratings but those were obsolesced by EA opening up Teambuilder. On regular screenshots do you even wanna see these, I mean... They don't look that great right?

Let me know what you think on that. Can do way more if that is of interest/worth. PS there are pictures of the booth models in here so if you are at work just know that. yes I'm a perv. PS this isn't 1/4 of the photos I took but they are just extremely slow to upload from where I'm at so this is all....

http://s1023.photobucket.com/albums/af354/Hellisan/

2. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Did you follow suit of the young man taking some nice photos with the UFC models.... That's where I would want to be.... right in between them!!!

E3= Full of Win..... Hot women, Cars, and games..... Lucky you.

3. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Helli...does it really smell as bad as its said to smell?

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Got no idea what you are talking about ike..

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Shino... Lol... No I didn't but man its hard not to stare some of those girls are gorgeous.

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Nice shots helli....camera is sweet

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

More Models!!! Great work

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

i concur... other guys around here are watching for new news... just grip on the ass and take pictures of it.