Information E3

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

I am reserving this for info soon to be revealed. You will be able to reply soon...

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Well I thought they would say something now but it will probably be in the 6pm podcast and I will be at work. Someone else will need to post the info.

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

All i can say is (from the live stream), everyone is a fucking troll. Dead Space 3 was all Love but after that the "time by time" feed was all Hate. No matter what the game or anything. Also the comments, there was so much "I don't even like sports games" which made me a bit upset but that's what trolls do. Just in my eyes, if you don't like it, don't watch it.

4. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

The only news I saw on NCAA today was some link Shaun Mason posted about Heisman mode, and not having the new physics system

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

[​IMG]

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Serious, I'm at work today.

7. dakota7

And it should be "you're ".

• Like Like x 1
  8. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

You'll probably get to it before me now =/

9. dakota7

Yeah, I'll play tomorrow.

10. HoundsOfHowl

11. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

12. HoundsOfHowl

I definitely want Arkansas State after them being :2stars:and having 81 - 86 for Off and Deff

13. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I played as Ark St in a shits and giggles dynasty with my buddies. Aplin (spelling?) is amazing as a QB. I was undefeated with em before it died cause of inactivity from my friends

14. HoundsOfHowl

Aplin is a beast, I am trying to get his autograph on my Sun Belt champion helmet. I got number 3 out of 100 lol. I have season tickets and always sit down on the opponent 45 yard line and harass the definisive line. Some guy from Troy almost came at me in the stands last year. I get a rap sheet on all the opponents players from facebook and then get things about them like their moms or girlfriends names and give them 60 minutes of hell

• Like Like x 2
  15. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

You dog. The best i got to my team was in 2010 when Arizona came to Toledo. Thankfully i was right behind the Arizona bench with a bunch of Wildcat fans. Game was amazing too.

16. HoundsOfHowl

I live in Jonesboro, so I've went to ASU games all my life. and my wife is an alumni and my grandpa use to be a big supporter when I was young,

17. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

jello1717

Did you see custom playbooks are out for 13?

18. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Got my buddies to come down last night and played them Demo. It's pretty balling. There were a lot of likes, but a lot of things that made me shake my head (they switched a lot of buttons and other ideals).

19. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I didn't see this (and just did a quick google on it and couldn't find anything about it). Are you saying that there are no more CPBs in '13? If so, (and I never thought that I'd say this about NCAA and have never even considered saying it about any release before) I may have to reconsider my purchase of it and may have to just reignite my '12 offliner. CPBs was easily the best feature of '12 (bugs and all) and I probably would go so far as to say that I need them.

20. GoGators

Ya emmdotfrisk has stated it in the madden CCM thread, which I knew you hadn't seen. He's a gamechanger and apparently they took it out under the premise there were too many bugs. Seems weird to me too.

But yeah, I figured you wouldn't be to happy about that. Also obviously EA wouldn't announce this cause it would detract from the hype their building.

21. jello1717

NM. I found the post.

22. dakota7

I'm guessing the custom playbooks were the root of most transfer fails etc in '12 if they removed them. Too bad...

Maybe Shaun Mason can elaborate on this.

23. jello1717

GoGators, in '12 they added a new play where the flanker would come in motion like he was gonna take a sweep, but instead the QB would give to the HB on a dive. In the demo Oregon has a play in wing offset (jet tr Option) where the flanker comes in motion as if on a sweep and it's a triple option where you can either give it to the WR on a jet sweep, or you can keep with the QB and then run a speed option the opposite direction with the HB.

24. GoGators

That's my play!!! I told shaun about that remember?

Did they add the jet sweep counter trey too?

25. jello1717

Dunno. I have noticed it.