EA Franchise Website

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by wajomatik, Jun 15, 2010.

1. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

EA Franchise Website

I effin hate their website. I have to backdoor my way in by signing into easports.com, then click on the football menu, then select franchise and I can get in. But if I just go to the franchise site login screen (you know the one with Troy and Fitz where you input your email and password to login) it tells me my user name or password is invalid. When the game first came out I couldn't access it at all no matter how I did it, so I spent days emailing customer support till I finally got a number to talk to a real person. After talking to me for a while he told me how to backdoor it but never made it so I could just log on through the franchise screen. My problem is the backdoor thing doesn't work for me at work and I always get redirected to login at the franchise site. Its not a big deal but sometimes I want to work on an article or something when I have free time at work and I can't access the site to see player stats and what not.

Damn that was a long winded rant. Anyone else have a problem like this?

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

It used to say that to me all the time when i first got the game. I could never log in. I don't know what has changed but it even saves my address and password now.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

If it gives me issues I just clear history,cookies and such and it usually gets right.

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

this has happened to me on several occasions throughout the Madden 10 year. any time it happened, when it told me my login was incorrect, i'd just close out the browser and open a new window and re-access the EA franchise site. it would log me in automatically the second time as if it had remembered my login name and password. every time this has happened to me (which is several), it has resolved on its own.

5. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

yea it usually resolves on its own. If not do what jeremy said. Delete your cookies. I'm pretty sure I actually did that awhile ago. Not a problem since.