EA fucks me over like it's the East Room.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roadhouse, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I'm not one to bitch around here, but I've got a nasty complaint that I'm going to share with you. For the second year in a row, Miami goes to play Ohio and they play like Ohio State. Not one of you in this league has put defensive pressure on me like they did today. My QB looked like he was throwing in a wind machine, even though it wasn't breezy. The CPU fucked my QB, it fucked up my star running back with back spasms, so no Q in the Bowl game, and it caused two fumbles, one as I'm 3 yards from the end zone.

But that's typical EA gamesmanship, and I was dealing with it in the usual way. You know, cursing for a competitive product, but enjoying my hobby.

So I'm lucky enough to force OT on another lucky last minute bomb. We go to OT. Ohio wins the toss and I get the ball. Please see exhibit A & B.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That's 35-28 me. Ohio gets the ball and they score, too. See exhibit C.

[​IMG]

Ohio opens double OT by scoring easily, see exhibit D.

[​IMG]

Here's where it gets interesting. Historically, after the first teams scores points in double OT, the second team gets the opportunity to touch the ball. But not today.

[​IMG]

Here you can see the score the XP and then they line up to run another play. I'm looking at the screen beacuse I know this isn't right. Ohio completes the pass, and the game ends. It goes right into the Reese's play of the game.

Unfucking real.

I hate ea.

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Wow. Just...WOW. Get CLW to throw it out. Ohio has the most aggressive defense I have faced and they get there quick. Replay it, no prob from me.

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

I have had this happen to me as well. I feel your pain.

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

That line gets funnier every time I read it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Thanks Bro. You and I must be on the EA watchlist. Even this conversation is being monitored, I can feel it under my tin foil hat.

If my line didn't get pimpslapped by the 65 OVR defensive end (three sacks, multi knockdowns) or if the 65 OVR CB didn't turn into Revis Island, but got stomped by superior players, I could understand the loss. Sigh...

And DaQuan Hargrett is hurt again. I can only imagine the bounty that was placed on his head.

6. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

LOL Ohio has given me fits too. I'm not sure why but EA seems to like them and allows them to play BNR coverage like mad men and they bring the blitz all the time.

7. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I could have beaten them if I got the ball back. I know I would have gone for two. In fact, I almost went for two at the end of regulation, but didn't trust my hunch. cheating fuckers

8. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Yeah I'll throw the results out and you can play those F'ers again.

9. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

result thrown out

10. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Thank you. I won't fuck around this time. And I will end this in regulation wif a quickness.

11. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Ok - you are going to love this one.

Please go to the dynasty hub page and check out my in-game pictures. With Miami clinging to a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter, Ohio tried an onside kick. They line the ball up at the 30 in the first picture. In the secon picture you see the Ohio players surround the ball at the 35, and the third picture shows a higher angle of the ball coming down on the Ohio dude at the 35.

EA has done away with rules, and now is using guidelines to determine outcomes. For example - usually we would like to see an onside kick travel 10 yards, but if the CPU only kicks it 5, well that's ok, too.

Well piss off you cheating jackwagon. You went four and out and it felt good to run up the score.

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wow, thats crazy! I think EA should think about giving out free bottles of lube with their video games:)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Ladies and gentlemen, I submit my nomination for 2011's post of the year!

That is just priceless.

• Like Like x 1
  14. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

LMAO there is CLEARLY something F'd up with the code and playing Ohio. Anyone other than Roady and I always have crazy shit happen in their games against Ohio?