EA Highlights

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Randiesel75, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I tried to upload some images of the bullshit that happened in my game against USC, consequently determining the game outcome for me. I know I uploaded the pictures and video, yet cannot find them in my EA Sportworld account. WTF am I doing wrong?

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Are they the ones on the DW?

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Saw them on the dynasty wire. It's bull shit how the computer just determines their gonna win. You make a good read while the DB has his FUCKING back turned and magically knows the ball is going there, proceeds to go THROUGH your guy and then houses it. Fucking EA

4. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Ok good, so they ARE there. I thought they would have shown on the EA sports world website.

Such bullshit. This one really rubbed me the wrong way and has me thinking about the game purchase for next year :(

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Too bad this guy will be buying it day one as always =/ Even though there are so many bugs i enjoy playing with my buds too much. The bullshit is getting worse though.

6. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    You have to upload them from the console to your EA Sports World account.

I have been there about continuing to subject yourself to this type of nonsense. It is demoralizing I know. Stick with it.

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

I hope EA is aware of this. I'm tired of defensive players going through people and making miracle leaps. I.E. DE/LB jumping 10 feet at a stand still

• Like Like x 1
  8. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Jesus I just watched that video. I would have broken a controller if that happened to me. Thats the cheesiest thing I've seen the CPU do in a while.

9. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I couldn't even tell from the video. It looked like a normal INT to me. If it weren't for the pictures I wouldn't have even known the defender partially clipped the receiver.

10. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Partially?! The mother fucker has his arm through Randy's Receiver! That's a fatality in Mortal Kombat!

• Like Like x 1
  11. jello1717

I'm not understanding how that isn't partial. Part of the defender went through part of the receiver.

12. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Maybe you meant something else because by saying clipped i assumed you were fully aware that the USC guy had an arm penetrating UW's WR's face. Clipping would be maybe going through his arm/shoulder. But that's just me.

Sorry but i get really passionate about this as a passer i deal with this 25% of my games between DBs morphing through my WRs or the DB being turned around running to the middle of the field and i throw to the outside and the DB magically turns around and makes a play without looking.

13. jello1717

Clipping is when part of a polygon (the defender) goes through another part of another polygon (the receiver) when it's not supposed to.