EA Season Pass for '13 titles

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by vatechhokie01, Jun 6, 2012.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

So what's the word on this...

How long do the downloads take?
    Do the games load much faster with digital download copies?
    Any known issues to be concerned with?

Obviously I'd buy the thing on Amazon but as I live in Hawaii, release day doesn't apply and I figure if I'm going to buy NCAA, Madden, and FIFA it'd basically be worth it... if it works.

Anyone have any advice?

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Takes a couple hours for me, depends on your download speed.
    Not that I know of.

3. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Just remember that you will need the actual disc on release day to play, the download is only good for the 3 days before release. My TW '13 took less than an hour to download.

4. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Exactly uncleho

the season pass allows you to get the full game 3 days earlier than the release date of the game. After three days, the download of the game expires and you will need to buy the disc.

I used the season pass for TW, and had no issues whatsoever. It worked great for me. I think my DL time was only around 20 minutes, too. Again, though, that all depends on your internet speed.

5. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

I love having the EA pass. For me it allows me to play the EA titles early, which give me a jump start on NCAA and Madden. The season pass also ended up saving me money, typically I buy every sports title. This year I played NHL, I liked it but did not love it, when my 3 days trial expired I did not pick up the game and saved myself $60 ($40)

6. brucele

brucele Walk On

It depends on your download speed.

7. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Worth Getting it. Mine took 20 min also when i did Ncaa 12, Madden, Tw, Fifa, Fifa Street, and waiting for Ncaa.

you can normaly start when it becomes available around 6 central 7 east, and it'll end on tues morning 5 east, 4 central.

8. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

It's one of the better ideas EA has had in years. Being able to binge on the game over that first weekend without having to take any days off from work is awesome.

the games are usually around 6 GB so it'll take a couple of hours to download. Last year I basically started downloading, took a two hour nap and then got up and played until 4 a.m.

9. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Is that beginning at a.m. on a Friday morning? The Season Ticket was available for NCAA 12 last year?

10. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

It wasn't. Started with Madden.

11. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

PM then expires on release day early in the morning

12. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

Where can u buy the season pass for the 2013 titles at? When I go to EA"s site it still shows up the 2012 titles.

13. WillisFaithful

WillisFaithful Walk On

I think it's just a straight 1 year deal .. so from the time of purchase it, you get one year .. all games released within that year you get the early access and deals ..

• Like Like x 1