EA Server Issues

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Cimmy24, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

EA Server Issues

I know I am not the only one having problems. Bamaboiking and Jeremy both have had issues with the EA Servers falling out on us and it's getting annoying. I couldn't connect to Jeremy for 3+ hours yesterday and still couldn't. Just tried with Bamaboi...same thing. Waiting on T2 to try again here, but I did connect to ThePaw last night and some random guys yesterday and today. Gameplay was pretty laggy at times. Just wanted to see if it's not just me...cuz it may not be my connection with the ISP but a *cough*....internal console problem...
    (n)

2. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

Make sure its not your connection. Also I've found that many games are real laggy online for their first month... and Madden and NCAA are no exception.

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

yea last year when madden releasd i started noticing i couldnt connect to players and sometimes it would be ok with drop occasional .had to drop omfl and madden all together cause of it. it eventually spread to ncaa a month later. on official ea forums other posters whined about this issue but ea never gave a real response. but my ps3 died shortly after so mabey that was it.

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

saintsdave is in the sameboat you are cimmy

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I don't like the omen of your PS3 dying...shit ODs are about to kick it and I am about to move into Happy Valley...FUCK!

6. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I've had games drop with this release. I'm talking probably 3 now.

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I know shit gets slippery with the release of games...this just has me worrrrrrrrrrrrrried

8. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

cimmy try a practice online dyn and see if it still persist

9. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I would give it until the 1st week of August till the EA servers are working fine. You will have the Madden heads leaving to get ready for Madden. If its still a problem after August 1st then its a real problem

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I just tried with T2...we connected to team selection and to kickoff lke we were sitting next to each other...first game couldnt get a play off, 2nd try we got to 6:20 in 2nd where he couldn't take it anymore.

Not doubting him, but it got better. It was laggy in beginning, but iced over and wasn't extremely noticeable to that point. He said it was real bad on his end. I was also up 21-0 with 122 yards total to his -1, but hey. Lol, just playing. I'm going to play with the connection I got here and see what happens. May be unable to compete until I move into my apartment in Happy Valley August 21st if nothing changes.

11. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

I have not had a problem with lag in probably 20+ online games. I have had a SERVER problem every single game, because I think the team servers aren't up yet.

Furthermore, I have had NUMEROUS games freeze, and even hard freeze my PS3.

12. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

that was the first time i have had any issues since release.

13. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

I would google around and see if there are any ports you can open to make the connection a little quicker. I don't know if there are for NCAA, but I had to for Battlefield.

14. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I have talked with Frisk and he had me run this speed test on my computer compared to his...he basically said mine is phenomenal...same test with my WIRELESS connected PS3...ping is low in his opinion which is causing the lag and connection issue. Sounds like I am in serious need of hardlining my PS3 now, which at this point is my challenge of running the line all over my parents house to go from the router to the PS3 for a few weeks til I move to Happy Valley for the school year. I don't know what the setup is down there yet either. All this is shaping up to be is it could be a easy fix, or it could be terminal for me in TF dynasties.

15. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

I would seriously check google for ports. Some routers have some really weird settings which don't allow you to play at high speeds online. Some of them also have a bandwidth protection so no one device takes up too much bandwidth. I'd check on that if I were you.

16. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Just played a smoooooooooth game with CA. I swapped for a different router. My shit is ready for now. Just worried about what its like when i get to happy valley

17. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I had a smooth User game today with KOG, things look better now connection wise

18. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'm having serious issues right now. It wont even let me connect to EA servers at all.

19. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

I tried to advance my Online Dynasty, and it effed up halfway through. Major issues going on right now.