EA Sports Dynasty Wire

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MZizzle2, Jul 17, 2012.

1. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

I tried accessing our dynasty on dynasty wire and it isn't working for me. Anyone else having any issues? I log in and it says I am not in any online dynasties which obviously isn't the case.

2. WingT74

WingT74 Walk On

same, couldn't get in. about 9:20 central

3. boil16

boil16 Walk On

I've had no problems, do you guys have 360 too? I read somewhere else it was logging someone into 360 instead, something like that. It was either here or the easports ncaa forums if you want to search for it.

4. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Hello to all,

i went to log into the dynasty page and it was already on week 8 and I was 1-5 with 0-2 conference record can someone explain to me whats going on..

Thanks

5. selahsdaddy

selahsdaddy Walk On

I played and defeated OleMiss and then a message came up and said not connected to EA servers one exiting the game. It also booted me out of the dynasty home page. Upon re entry I am now 6-0? I also am looking for some answers

6. boil16

boil16 Walk On

Um yup, its totally effed up, week 8 both online on comp and online on ps3. on the bright side I just got 2 recruits apparently...EA's got some 'splainin to do...

7. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I'll look into it after work today

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I'm not sure what happened but something happened on the ea servers that caused our file to jump to week 8. We are going to have to start a new file. Don't jump out of theold one though as ea has to look into it

9. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Dang, this kinda sucks. If we have to start over, at least we were not far into the dynasty.

Something was definitely going on last night. I played two OD games and I kept getting errors connecting to the EA servers when entering the OD and uploading game recaps. My other OD seems to be fine though, just no game recap from the last game.

10. WingT74

WingT74 Walk On

yeah...yuk. but oh well, can't give up

11. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

damn that sucks.

12. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Rather this happen now than two months down the line. Although you would think EA has been doing this long enough to prevent this kind of crap.

13. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Nautica hey bro might be a good thing the guys at operations sports have finished there 1st roster set its way better than the ones we have psn is: KW1KC

14. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

Rosters on OS have +/-'s.. Missing alot of people, the freshman though do have better ratings. But I know FSU in general is pretty butchered on the rosters compared to the ones out of the box, I am using them in my off-line dynasty.

15. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I looked over them, if you were premier you would have seen my rant in the chat box over how bad they are lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. JixMyPon

JixMyPon Walk On

So I gather fpuent and I are gonna have to play it again?

17. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

yea but there better than the crap we got... & i'm premier i jus never check the chat stuff

18. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

yeah i agree, didn't see the rant but for a group that had a bunch of guys and did 10 days of work the rosters were a huge disappointment.

19. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

We will be starting a new file tonight, I'll post the info as soon as I get it up. Remember not to drop from the other file as we need EA to look over it before we drop it.

20. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Where do we find this new file when we log into the dynasty on the PS3 or the easports dynasty website?

21. WingT74

WingT74 Walk On

looked for it...whats the name?

22. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Tried finding this morning but cant find it, n oticed other file was gone as well

23. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

I tried myself on ea sports dynasty website and it said I wasnt part of a dynasty and that I needed to sign up and create a coach

24. JixMyPon

JixMyPon Walk On

I searched as well this AM and didn't find anything, or the old file.

I'm sure Nautica is working on it though.

25. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

I found it before leaving. I made the mistake of searching for AnyGivenSundayTSO...but it is now AnyGivenSaturdayTSO. Saw Nautica's post