1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

EA Sports UFC CAF League?

Discussion in 'Tradition Fight Club' started by HoundsOfHowl, May 11, 2014.

1. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Who would be up for doing one of these. If we could gauge enough interest we could get a league going on. Maybe if we have too do 2 fighters per player in order to get more weight classes involved.

2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Walk On

Sure!! Definitely picking this up!

• Like Like x 1
  3. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

After seeing the latest video of TUF involved I'm pumped for this game...Watch Dogs is definitely going to be best game around but, I think we could rig something up to involve both PS4 and X1 in the league.

Have live streams of the PPV matches, do maybe 2 regular cards a week and 1 main PPV/week or something like that. I know there is another website that has a huge UFC league, but one here would be fun. I figure alot of next gen guys would do it. If we could get 20 people involved on each system with 2 fighters / weight class that would be perfect.

• Like Like x 1
  4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Yeah we will probably be running leagues on here. I am more into the real fighters, but a CAF league would be cool. Glad to see you guys are interested in the game! Would be cool to get a UFC community going here for good.

• Like Like x 1