EA Sports: UFC

Discussion in 'Tradition Fight Club' started by ThaBayouChef, Feb 4, 2014.

1. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

The details for this title, like many other next-gen titles, have been very limited to the public. Aside from the current roster reveal going on, we haven't really had anything to get excited about. With that said, this is one of the titles I personally am looking forward to the most. I was thinking this morning how big it would be if they somehow integrated an online franchise mode for players. It could feature up to 12-16 different users and would allow people to either create a fighter or use a fighter already built into the game. It would work like the regular offline franchises have in the past for these MMA games, but other users would be progressing their fighters at the same time as you. And when it came down to fights and what not, you would have some user matches as well as CPU fights. It doesn't sound like THAT far of a stretch to me, even though I doubt they will fit it in on this release. Does this sound like something that could work to anyone else, or am I just hoping/asking for too much??

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  2. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I don't know if that will ever happen, but it sounds awesome to me.

We are looking to get guys together for some type of "league" on this game. Hope you join us!

• Like Like x 1
  3. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

I'll definitely be there, can't wait for this to drop!

• Like Like x 1
  4. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

5. Bobibblesackin

Bobibblesackin Walk On

I will definitely be interested in a league for this! Lets do it Pride tourney style, haha.

6. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

7. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

8. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

The Ultimate Fighter Career: