EA sports

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

EA sports

I can't get in the game, it won't let me get inside the OD now, this is bullshit.

2. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news or a dick but we are screwed. Ea did this in a dynasty I ran also. I called them and emailed them but no help. Its been happening often. I'm. Not sure but I'm guessing it says loading custom schedules and then says your logged out of Ea servers. In my dynasty we had to quit and start anew after 2 weeks. I couldn't find any possible way to get on or advance.

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

we have a possible work around that may keep all our coaching records prestige and promises in tact sit tight, it may require you to retire from this OD file and erase it completely off your ps3 and then be reinvited.

Sit tight until we get conformation that this is what we need to do.

4. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

cant u just transfer commish duties to someone, retire from OD, then get invited back?

*edit* can u transfer commish duties in easports.com/od?

5. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Yea I heard that was a solution

6. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Any luck yet?

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

jerzey has to take care of it there's nothing I can do right now.

8. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

since he is in Germany, hopefully it will be done when we wake up

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

It will be done by your lunchtime... finally found someone who could explain it to me... hopefully this works

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Somebody else try to load the OD... I've been trying for 45 minutes and it will only let me be in a single player OD everytime.... and its starting from the 2010 season

I mean, 9s roster is out now... we know what to tweak with the sliders... got a lil' practice with the content.... if we can't get it to work, starting over won't be a bad thing IMO

11. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Im unopposed to starting over after my recruiting debacle. I know other people probably had far more successful seasons though. What can you do though? EA Sports' makes stuff like this happen.

12. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

I don't care either way

13. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

I'm indifferent. But if we start over does that mean I have to give back my Big XII title? :)

14. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I got in and it shows me 9 of 12 people are done with preseason

15. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You have to save the OD file and somehow upload it (make a new OD?) and its supposed to load the file on your HD... I've had no luck with it... I want to continue because I have a really nice team coming back but if we can't get this to work we'd have to move to option B... I'd just rather throw that out there so everyone can discuss it and maybe get on the same page... and no spliff you don't have to give back that weak ass Big12 title:)

16. NDCOLTS1979

Ill give it a shot and see what happens

17. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

You just want to play with that 6'7" SS:). Still mad I lost him, do you remember what he came in rated?

I'm cool either way on the restart. If it turns into a saving, retiring, re-inviting cluster f**k, I'd rather just grab 9's rosters and have a do-over. A mulligan season.

18. NDCOLTS1979

I cant do another commish my credit cards dont work on psn ill have to go get a network card and try that way

19. NDCOLTS1979

if just taking over will work im down with that if not i guess we restart and i make Auburn fumble a kickoff again lol

20. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

If you guys need me to do anything to help let me know. I'm not as hip to some of this stuff as y'all are but I'm willing to help.

21. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

drifter said to do this :

"The best thing to do is to have someone else save the file after you advance to preseason. I couldn't even get into the dynasty to save it.

Then, once you have confirmed with him that he has the file, have him host it online and do not invite anyone. If everything looks cool, retire the old file and have everyone personally check to make sure that they have retired from it and can't see it anymore.

Then have the host of the new file invite you. Next, have him transfer the commish powers back to you. Now you can invite everyone else.

It kept our coaching records, promises, everything."

22. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

so if one of you can get to that point, tell everyone to retire and erase if they have it saved somewhere, invite me and then we will resend invites, everything should be in tact recruits, promises, records, etc.

23. NDCOLTS1979

I'll run to walmart and get the card and get this done for u in about an hour i have already saved the file so i just have to add commish addon and i can go

24. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

you sure man i dont want you to have to pay for anything

25. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

If we get this done and it works I will be home late from practice but will get the invites out in the mean time look on here for ND or whoever does it to confirm and tell you to retire from the OD, you have to that's the only way it will work. Guys like drunken and dean who dont get on here as much need to be notified as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.