EA UFC Demo Highlight

Discussion in 'Tradition Fight Club' started by G_T_G, Jun 15, 2014.

1. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Here is a video that MG and I made when we were playing against each other in person. All of this is human vs. human. For the record, I was Jon Jones and he was Gustafsson (haha).

It would be cool if you guys could post highlights of your fights like this afterwards (minus the BAD music - I accidentally chose the wrong song lol). NOT REQUIRED though.

_MG_
    ThaBayouChef
    danwin
    Blackattack87
    Cole Copeland
    Ryty
    thirdalarm
    krtgolfing
    thebouncer24
    controllerabuser
    wayers50
    Danthraxxx
    CTfromDC

2. Blackattack87

Blackattack87 First In Last Out

Ive probly said this a bunch but unless i get detailed steps, on here, in a thread, i aint gonna be doing it. Probly speaking for third too lol

3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Like I said, not required.

I'm sure you can google a step by step process. You're a smart guy - it's not too hard.

4. Blackattack87

I want to do it. But the tso stuff is clunky sometimes trying to post stuff

5. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Yeah I feel you. I think they made it easier recently - seems like they made some changes to the forum.

The hardest part, honestly, is the video editing with Share Factory but I am sure there are ways to make it easier. Hell you don't even have to edit really - just post the raw recording.

Basically you double tap the share button to record on your console - A little record icon will pop up.

After 15 minutes the recording ends.

You take a USB jump drive, plug it into your console, go into your gallery (I think that's what it's called) after you record, and save the video file into your USB drive.

Take the drive out, plug it into your computer, and upload the video file to youtube.

Paste the video url on youtube here on TSO and voila.

I know that's not exactly step-by-step, but that's the basics.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  6. Blackattack87

Sweet man. I can work with that. Thx

7. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Was able to create 1 tonight. I fought as Gustafsson. Tried extending the fight a little bit, did what I could. It was my first time using the Share Factory, pretty cool. I even manage to transition the music, lol. Is there a way you can use your own music though?

• Like Like x 1
  8. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Good question. I haven't tried, but I know _MG_ told me there was a way. YouTube has an OK selection of music to dub over it as well. But I think share factory is limited to like those 10 songs lol.

9. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Yea, lol. Only way I could think was if there was a way to import music on your USB drive from PC, and somehow download them onto the PS4. Only other thing I could think of was if you were a subscriber to the 'Unlimited Music' app on the PS4.