EA UFC Rules and Regulations (PS4)

Discussion in 'Tradition Fight Club' started by G_T_G, Jun 17, 2014.

1. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Please post in this thread if you have any other suggestions for league rules.

MATCH RULES

- All fights are best of ONE only.

- All non-title fights are 3 rounds. Title fights are 5 rounds.

- If lag is an issue, the fight must be aborted within the first 2 minutes of the first round. If lag doesn't occur till after the 2 minute mark then In between rounds you must message your opponent informing them. If their was no clear winner than at the start of round 2, proof of a even round 1 should be given. If the first round was not even then you must request permission to quit due to lag. The other person will then host and if lags continues then whoever had the better connection and less hosting lag will host for the final time and then the lag will just have to be played through or the match will have to be tried again at a later day, provided it does not conflict with the deadline date.

- If a fight ends in a draw, both fighters will play with the same fighters until a decision is made.

- After you complete a fight, both of the fighters must post their result in the thread provided for the corresponding event. The winner must post the way of win, round, and time, while the loser must confirm the information in the thread provided.

DISCONNECTING DURING THE FIGHT

- A disconnection that occurs while a fighter is stunned or being submitted will be seen as malicious and the disconnecting party will receive an automatic loss for the fight. Video proof must be provided if the disconnection is assumed to be a loss-evading one.

- A disconnection that occurs during the match at any other time, and does not appear to be a loss-evading disconnection, will be seen as a system or internet error and the fight will be re-started from the beginning. The fighters can agree to fight again at another date if these disconnections reoccur.

- If certain patterns become apparent, and we see that disconnections are happening on purpose, the fighter will be removed from the league immediately.

CAF RULES

- CAF must be for the lightweight division.

- CAF cannot exceed a rating of 85 overall.

- CAF cannot exceed a category rating of 95 in their overall stand up, ground or submission rating.

- CAF canot exceed 6'3'' in height.

Source disclaimer: Many of these rules were borrowed from the OFC league.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  2. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Hey guys. I borrowed these rules from another website (I gave them credit in the post lol). Let me know if you think anything needs to be changed/altered or added.

Also, we will be coming up with CAF guidelines for that division so that everyone is on an even playing field and that guys don't have a super fighter. Any suggestions as far as that goes is also appreciated.

Thanks.

_MG_
    danwin
    Danthraxxx
    krtgolfing
    Blackattack87
    thirdalarm
    CTfromDC
    thebouncer24
    ThaBayouChef
    wayers50
    Cole Copeland
    Ryty
    controllerabuser

3. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

already starting out as a fraud league...great

• Like Like x 2
  4. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Not that we won't have any, but it is pretty promising that I've played 22 online fights and have 0 disconnects and only 1 fight where lag was an issue. Just puttin' that out there!

5. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Yeah I had 1 disconnect and I had 1 fight where lag was a big factor, but for the most part things were pretty smooth. I'm happy with it.

6. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I posted CAF creation rules let me know if anyone has any input on them.

7. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Is gameface in this year?

8. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Yeah I think it is.

9. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Yea it is. I didn't use it because the guys in the group chat said it didn't work well. And the guys they posted all looked a bit "off". Lol

10. danwin

danwin Walk On

We aren't using accelerated clock are we? Its just 3 rounds 5 minutes a piece.

11. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I am not even sure how to set it. I think either is OK as long as it is agreed upon.

If it were up to me, I'd go with accelerated so that there are more decisions.

12. danwin

danwin Walk On

Ok, thanks