EA Video - Recruiting

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Dru50, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Wow, thats really different than previous versions...looks pretty cool. So do you have 10 hours of scouting and 10 hours of recruiting a week?

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I think they were showing preseason. I've heard that you get somewhere like 3-5 hours of scouting time per week during the year.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Ah ok. Looks cool nonetheless

5. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

Only thing I dont like is the scouting is random. So I may be looking to unlock one attribute and I get every other one unlocked except for the one I want. But, I am glad that they put it into recruiting. It's now more than just throwing 60 minutes at a guy and hoping for an A+ grade.

6. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Except for the new ATH position, attributes are more specified toward each position this year, plus if you are looking to unlock a specific attribute you can just come back the next week and give more time.

7. MexiRican35

Ya but that's time wasted (the scouting time that is). Like I'm not really concerned if my HB can run block well :p

8. Jayrah

The system is set up so that the only traits that you will unlock will be those vital to the position. Hb's won't have run block as an unlockable trait. The only players you will have to get every attribute from are the athletes because this season they have worked to make an athlete truly good at more than one position. They're called "triple threat athletes" and most should be able to actually be relevant in 3 different positions.

9. MexiRican35

For the majority, yes. The second player scouted, a HB, has a rating for run blocking. I'm probably just nitpicking haha. But I am glad to have scouting in the game now.

10. Jayrah

lol ok then. I didn't see that. Maybe he could double as a FB?

• Like Like x 1