1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Eagles gameplay

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by saintsdave75, Dec 30, 2010.

1. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

over 50% blitzing

2. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

This is what sucks about complaints in a public forum. Everyone else always thinks you are a pussy or a sore loser.

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I didn't expect you guys to be so quiet on this. If I'm wrong please let me know if this play is not what we were discussing reining in. I do feel terrible it had to be vishal, one of the nicest guys in the league. I just don't want to have to be this percentages nazi against everyone I play, well I guess I just don't want to be the only one

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Honestly, Dave, I don't know how to respond to it. As I stated before, I haven't seen much of the blitz craze that others have. Based on numbers you have, though, I do think he warrants a look and warning.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

As soon as I can corner Vish, I will be speaking with him per our earlier conversation.

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

What happened to this?

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Vishal is a OMFL guy and pretty laid back. He's pretty 'soft' to correction and is a good guy. I'm sure a good 'talking too' will fix him up.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I agree. Vish has always been open to chatting about his playstyle and I think a good solid mature conversation about it will get him on the path we want him on.