eagles news

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by thegman2.0, Aug 28, 2013.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

vick look good for a old guy during his practice game vs red wings last night , threw a pass td and one play I should threw out of bounds or took the sack or hit r 3 or whatever to scrablble out of pocket before throwing a pick 6

that's all from eagles news

2. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

vick has threw 6 ints after two games and owner sporty said to chip Kelly hows he doing in practice ? and chip says well hes doing fine there.

McCoy been the bomb with 147 rushing yards in 2 games or so like that and least 50 rec yards in two games total and we he has score 4 total tds to this date . owner sporty says if keeps playing like that , he win first grave yard shift mvp award .

so far Jeremy maclin and Desean Jackson got the yards but none touchdowns . owner sporty says , we got about 14 games and both least have 5 by each end of season and I didn't share with public , Jeremy maclin decide he was not interested talking to us anymore about his new contract and we sorry eagle fans and im sorry , I didn't low ball him either , I offer him the max contract in nfl and I hope we tag him later in off season.

that's it in the eagles news

• Like Like x 1