1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

eagles news

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by thegman2.0, Aug 28, 2013.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

vick look good for a old guy during his practice game vs red wings last night , threw a pass td and one play I should threw out of bounds or took the sack or hit r 3 or whatever to scrablble out of pocket before throwing a pick 6

that's all from eagles news

2. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

vick has threw 6 ints after two games and owner sporty said to chip Kelly hows he doing in practice ? and chip says well hes doing fine there.

McCoy been the bomb with 147 rushing yards in 2 games or so like that and least 50 rec yards in two games total and we he has score 4 total tds to this date . owner sporty says if keeps playing like that , he win first grave yard shift mvp award .

so far Jeremy maclin and Desean Jackson got the yards but none touchdowns . owner sporty says , we got about 14 games and both least have 5 by each end of season and I didn't share with public , Jeremy maclin decide he was not interested talking to us anymore about his new contract and we sorry eagle fans and im sorry , I didn't low ball him either , I offer him the max contract in nfl and I hope we tag him later in off season.

that's it in the eagles news

• Like Like x 1