Eagles Scalp Skins 38-20

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Coach KO, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

[​IMG]

Washington, DC -

The Philadelphia Eagles were looking to create some momentum for this season as they took on their division rival Washington Redskins. While the rain that fell during the game was certainly a factor, the Philadelphia Eagles sprinted out to a 3 touchdown lead and cruised to a 38-20 win on the road. HB LeSean Shady McCoy rushed 26 times for 147 yards and 2 touchdowns to pace the Eagles. Second year QB Bram Greanlea had his most effective day as a pro completeing 18-24 for 214 yards and 3 touchdowns. "Coach removed my facemask from my helmet and said go to work. It was a little awkward playin without a facemask but I think the visor offered enough protection.

"We watched Bram play in practice without his helmet and he appeared to be more effective so we gave it a shot. Taking his facemask allowed him to see a little better. He threw less to the other team than he usually does..... said Coach KO.

DeSean Jackson was a key benefactor in the QB's efficient play. Jackson caught 6 passes for 88 yards and two touchdowns.

Defensively, the Eagles defense was rock solid for most of the game. The Redskins were unable to maintain drives and found themselves down by 4 touchdowns for most of the game. A couple of garbage time scores made the score look respectable.

With the win, the Eagles move to 3-2 and game out of first place in the NFC East.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

3. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Im taking the facemasks off all my players. Im going to look like an Old School Football team.

4. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Kris i like you....dont be that guy :woot:

5. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

James - Its too late. My QB and McCoy have their facemasks removed. I do have the visors on. They kinda look like they are wearing those old school braces that wrapped around a kids head.....

6. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

actually i remember...when i was stuffing McCoy and sacking your QB hahaha

sorry...i had to.

7. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I actually did after that. I thought my QB was playing too soft so his was the first to go.....

• Like Like x 1
  8. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

lolol