Eagles Trading block

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jsw930, Aug 19, 2010.

1. jsw930

jsw930 Walk On

Eagles Trading block

Really trying to move Jaqua Parker LE. And then other than cole jackson and samuel, everyone is on the block. Im looking for linebackers

2. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

I have some solid linebackers that are expendable. Make me an offer... Also I'm a UW guy so i'd really like to aquire Daniel Teo Nesheim.

3. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

What would you want for Hanson and Avant? I'll give you Lenon (Cards) and someone else/pick.

4. jsw930

jsw930 Walk On

geiger what team are u

5. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

Seahawks

6. jsw930

jsw930 Walk On

Im interested in hill hawthorne and tatupu obviously. Id do parker and neshemi for hill and one of ur backup DEs. or id package more for tatupu

7. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

How about Hill and Housh for Desean and Teo?

8. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

eli manning for michael vick and more...interested?
    EDIT: I might move manning to another team on the condition that this deal goes through, so a three way trade essentially

9. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You do realize that there are pretty strict rules against moving around with your QB right? Any team that goes after a Michael Vick type player worries me. Running with your QB is one of those things that can rub people the wrong way so I would tread lightly; this is a sim community, afterall.

10. stlmang

stlmang Walk On

That makes me so happy that was already addressed. Nothing Irks me more then watching someone doing wind sprints back in forth in backfield to try and get someone open.

11. Keller

Thats what makes TF as a community a success. Players that don't play sim ball, don't stick around.

12. jsw930

jsw930 Walk On

nah, i dont want eli, i like kolb. i need LBs

13. jsw930

jsw930 Walk On

i agree with you that vick cheesers are the worst but the truth is, vick is a runner in real life so if you drop back and no one is open, and the offensive line opens up the middle, vicks taking off.

Dont worry, he will most likely be on my bench all year anyway. I like kolb alot in madden. great accuracy

14. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

JSW, did you see my offer? Let me know if you don't like it and offer something else up. I don't particularly need an end if I get Teo cuz I'll probably play him quite a bit. Thanks.

15. Keller

I was talking about the guy who is trading eli freaking manning for him or however the deal is going down.

16. stlmang

stlmang Walk On

yea doesnt seem like a sim player move to me, eli can throw more than a 20 yard pass accurately. :D

17. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

I assure you I am a sim style player. I am very interested in CJ Spiller of the Bills, and I know he has a need at QB. I figured I could offer Eli for CJ Spiller and more, then I could pick up Vick for Mathias Kiwanuka and Rich Seubert. It was just an idea that I threw out there.
    And I would play sim style with Vick as QB if I were to get him.

18. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

I remember the good old days of choosing DE contain or CB blitz every play to stop Vick. My buddy used to play with him always, so I actually got used to it and didn't mind it.

He is a runner, and it's hard to limit him too much. A 100 yard game here or there during the season wouldn't be out of the question in real life.

Now true sim though would have him on the bench, because it doesn't seem like he's ready to be a starter. That's all speculation of course as we could very well see Kolb go down early and Vick take over the job.

Someone could take Vick and play straight, but I can see how the worries come, as it could get out of hand.

The few games I have played with Vince Young though... it's not all that easy to go buck wild on the wind sprints in the backfield. Seems like the game play of this years Madden would limit Vick's destruction.

19. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

I also have a HUGE interest in Desean Jackson, and an interest in Maclin. Looking for a speed receiver to allow me to move Steve Smith to the slot in some formations

20. stlmang

stlmang Walk On

Why don't you just put on your block anyone with 95 speed or better

21. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

That is a good idea, but let it be known that I am not doing this for exploitation, the Giants are on the slower side in real life and I need a downfield threat to complement my "move the chains" receivers.

22. jsw930

jsw930 Walk On

looking to get a 80+ veteran receiver. willing to give up an equal DE, OL in return

23. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

Dude, release the players that you traded me so I can pick them up. your players are waiting

24. jsw930

jsw930 Walk On

im not gonna be able to, im at work and then going out of town, i offered the trade, i didnt know that it wouldnt take effect till after the week. sorry

25. Keller

I took care of it. I manually dropped the Eagles players to FA.