1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

EaglesIrish5 - Florida Gators

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

EaglesIrish5 - Florida Gators

Offense - Virginia Tech
    Defense - Multiple D

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Is it possible to stop the unstoppable?
    What makes Coach Eagles so unstoppable?
    Don't ask me I couldn't do it.....
    He runs the ball well both inside and outside the tackles passes when he needs to and runs with Jesus oops Tebow and does so with damage to your defense. On D he just flat out stopped me. I couldn't run or pass Weakness? Ask Dru when they meet in the SEC championship game cause I got nothing for you.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I forgot to post in here after my thrashing at the hands of Florida and EaglesIrish. I echo what Mcyork said. They are just solid all around. Im looking forward to seeing how Alabama handles the Gators in the SEC Championship game.

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Thanks for updating this guys.

I wish I had a magic bullet for ya, but Eagles whooped me in CTL with a much less talented team than Florida. I honestly don't like my chances to keep the game close in the SEC title game.