Early HK top 5

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by xxkimura, Dec 1, 2013.

1. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

1. Miami Dolphins MG - Seems fluky right? Can't knock MG, his D has given up the 3rd fewest amount of points with Cameron Wake leading the NFL with 9 sacks.

2. Bears GTG - Another perfect 4-0 team, PF and PA pretty similar to the Bears, by far the best run defense in the league. Not sure what they are doing in Chicago buy they are giving up under 50 yards on the ground per game. Add 8 INTs and you can see why they haven't lost yet.

3. Bucs Rhight -Also a perfect 4-0, have played one less game so slots in at #3 Points wise the best D in the league. Could be a team to watch as they have big players at every level on both sides of the ball, and have improved on both sides of the ball with inseason trades for T-Gon and Albert.

4. Seahawks Frisk - 2-1 heading into a Sunday night showdown with his old team, noone is surprised to see the Bengals on top of a power rankings list. What is surprising is the lack of passing game in Seattle, passing for an average of 133 yards per game through the first 3 contests. They make up for that by making the most out of their chances, out of their 7 red zone trips they have 5 TDs and 2 FGs. Lynch is averaging 7.2 YPC

5Browns Ry - Not saying he is here by default, but I'm not - not saying it either. 2-2 on the season still puts them 1 game out of the WC. Team seems to be really good between the 20s having the 3rd most total yards gained in the year, getting into the endzone is a different story as they are averaging only 18.5 points per game despite picking up so much yardage. Freeman has 11 YPA

Some random facts -
    **The colts are averaging 4 points per game (sorry Guy)
    ** Namdi Asomaugh is really leading the league in INTs
    **Josh Gordon leads the NFL in recieving yards with 483, 2nd place is over 100 yards less at 356
    ** Sherels and Patrick Peterson have both been huge in the kick return game, averaging 32 yards per return while each having 1 TD so far

• Like Like x 5
  2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

No love for those Bills? Good thing that game Brown game goes down this week.

Good stuff!

3. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Still getting a feel for the league - who has played so far and who hasn't. Don't worry it's early lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Gates brothers at the top!

• Like Like x 2
  5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Lol...it's all good haha...I have done okay with the Bills...I don't deserve to be mentioned yet...things may change with the switch in play books be it good or bad...but I have found that my personnel is well suited for the bills pb. I think the Pistol, RO and spread are too overpowered in the game but since that is now half of my pb it will make me more dangerous in the long run. Once I learn this pb be very very afraid lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    wont last long lol

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Well "they" are playing twice the games as the rest of the league....ammiright?

• Like Like x 1
  8. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Speak for yourself.

9. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

This needs to be a topic on hard knocks radio episode 1. Thanks.

10. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

_MG_ - Let's do one soon.