EARLY OFFSEASON PREDICTIONS

Discussion in 'Graveyard Shift' started by G_T_G, Sep 30, 2013.

1. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

[​IMG]

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OFFSEASON!
    WHO ELSE IS WITH ME?

Here are a few minor predictions:

[​IMG]
    1. The Eagles keep Vick another year, will trade top-5 draft pick. Despite his numbers, I think thegman2.0 enjoys playing with the guy. He mentioned trading down for a sleeper he has in mind.
    [​IMG]

2. Jay Cutler and the Bears re-unite despite halted contract talks. I don't think he signs elsewhere unless he gets an ungodly offer. _MG_ loves that arm strength and apathetic demeanor.
    [​IMG]

3. The Browns will hit it big with their draft picks in the next 2 offseasons. Ryty is a student of the game and undoubtedly will do his homework to use the Richardson draft picks wisely.

[​IMG]

4. The Jags will select a QB to come to Jacksonville next year. The Jordan Rodgers experiment appears to be over, and I think wayers50 will look for a new, young signal caller in the draft.
    [​IMG]

5. The Seahawks will make at least 6 trades in the offseason after winning the Super Bowl. Because that's just what BK does. :finger:

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR EARLY OFFSEASON PREDICTIONS???

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  2. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

my pa guy is fired lol hes not suppose to tell gtg vick is going back for another year and I would bring him back another year too

• Like Like x 1
  3. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

I predict that Washington will be shit out of luck, being as though we have no #1:meh:

• Like Like x 3
  4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Yeah that sucks! But it was worth it for RG3! There is some talent deeper in this draft too at certain positions so you can still get a contributor.

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

im happy with my team. I plan to draft depth at a few positions. I have no plans of trading players. I will however, trade down in the draft.

6. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I'd be happy with that team too lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

ok gtg 4/5 right is still 75 percent and still passing

• Like Like x 1
  8. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Is Sammy Watkins enterting the draft? I want the young to come play for my Skins

9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Nope. Not this draft.