1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

EARLY OFFSEASON PREDICTIONS

Discussion in 'Graveyard Shift' started by G_T_G, Sep 30, 2013.

1. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

[​IMG]

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OFFSEASON!
    WHO ELSE IS WITH ME?

Here are a few minor predictions:

[​IMG]
    1. The Eagles keep Vick another year, will trade top-5 draft pick. Despite his numbers, I think thegman2.0 enjoys playing with the guy. He mentioned trading down for a sleeper he has in mind.
    [​IMG]

2. Jay Cutler and the Bears re-unite despite halted contract talks. I don't think he signs elsewhere unless he gets an ungodly offer. _MG_ loves that arm strength and apathetic demeanor.
    [​IMG]

3. The Browns will hit it big with their draft picks in the next 2 offseasons. Ryty is a student of the game and undoubtedly will do his homework to use the Richardson draft picks wisely.

[​IMG]

4. The Jags will select a QB to come to Jacksonville next year. The Jordan Rodgers experiment appears to be over, and I think wayers50 will look for a new, young signal caller in the draft.
    [​IMG]

5. The Seahawks will make at least 6 trades in the offseason after winning the Super Bowl. Because that's just what BK does. :finger:

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR EARLY OFFSEASON PREDICTIONS???

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  2. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

my pa guy is fired lol hes not suppose to tell gtg vick is going back for another year and I would bring him back another year too

• Like Like x 1
  3. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

I predict that Washington will be shit out of luck, being as though we have no #1:meh:

• Like Like x 3
  4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Yeah that sucks! But it was worth it for RG3! There is some talent deeper in this draft too at certain positions so you can still get a contributor.

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

im happy with my team. I plan to draft depth at a few positions. I have no plans of trading players. I will however, trade down in the draft.

6. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I'd be happy with that team too lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

ok gtg 4/5 right is still 75 percent and still passing

• Like Like x 1
  8. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Is Sammy Watkins enterting the draft? I want the young to come play for my Skins

9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Nope. Not this draft.