Early Predictions for 2014

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Muttcope, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Early Predictions for 2014

Big 12
    1. UCLA ---- This will be the team to beat in the Big 12, with Morris coming back.

2. Nebraska ---- This will be the Huskers last shot at winning a MNC, as Turner stuck around for his senior year.

3. A&M ---- Finished the year at #8, but had a BRUTAL schedule midway through the year. Look for a strong year out of the Aggies.

4. Oregon ---- They are losing a lot of talent off of winning the MNC in 2013. Their defense will have to carry the load, as the offense will be young.

5. USC ----- Who will replace Barkley? Can the Trojans return to the promise land or is this a return to the Paul Hackett days?

6. Mizzou --- Who will play QB for them in 2014? They are losing a plethora of talent this year at the skill positions QB, WR, especially.

SEC
    1. UGA----They are the Preseason #1 team in my mind. Wow the talent on the defense is going to be crazy. If you get a chance look at his MLB stats for this year.

2. FSU---- Skill players coming back, should allow the Seminoles to stay in the hunt for the MNC next year.

3. UVA---- JR may fall back a little, but if he finds a replacement for Nicholson in the offseason he would over take FSU as my #2.

4. Va Tech----Love the Va Tech QB. He could be the preseason favorite for the 2014 Heisman. Will the defense keep the offense on the field?

5. Penn St.----The top end talent in UVA and Va Tech are going to be tough for PSU to overcome next year.

6. Ga Tech-----One last attempt to get the FleXbox One working or we could see a new beginning for the Ramblin Wreck.

HEISMAN AWARD WINNER: Terrance Morris QB UCLA

DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Dane Haynes MLB UGA

MNC GAME 2014: UCLA vs UGA.....UGA gets their revenge of the classic game a few years ago. UGA 45 UCLA 38

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think #3 is optimistic considering how young I'm going to be on offense and the whole new system I'm putting in. I think it's going to be a wild year.

3. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

are you redshirting Hughes or letting him play?

4. theSANDMAN215

I can't have my QBs leaving about their r-SO year every time, it kills me because the next QB in line is usually a r-FR. Going on the road is brutal because of being so young.

5. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Well, stop recruiting damn superstars, haha. If your going to be rolling out phenoms, this is just something your going to have to live with, and I'm sure I can speak for the rest of the league how sorry we are this is happening to you;).
    Example, My QB last year was an 89, RS SR for his last game as a duck, I'm pretty sure your QB was an 89 when he stepped off the bus for his first game freshman year.

But seriously, guys leaving sucks, but its just one of the things that make this game great. If I have a position that I know I put big #'s up at, (I do it for HB, JR's WR's come to mind here) I over recruit, sometimes 2 starting caliber guys in one year, just you cover your ass.

#4 MUTT, wheres the love? Yeah I did not lose many guys, but the ones I did lose were the backbone of my team, so this is fair.

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I can't decide what I want to do yet. Seeing his full ratings should help. He will have 88 speed, I know that much.

7. theSANDMAN215

Since I usually don't play you till Bowl season, I can say I would start him. If you play him right he'll leave after 3 years, so to get 3 full years of him would be a plus. It will suck using him on the road though because of being a true freshman, but other than that, you'll be glad you play him. You can always use a 2-QB system. Unless of course his attributes are not as high as you expected.

8. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

As young as my team will be at the skill position on offense, especially at WR... we could finish last in the SEC.... with 4 or 5 losses.... we might not catch a pass next season....

9. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

[​IMG]

I've always wanted to use that pic.

10. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Cue the violins.

Im sure everyone in the SEC is chalking UVA as a win next year. (y)

11. JrRawlins

1 sophomore (Davis) 1 senior (Allen who is average at best) and 5 freshman Wide receivers none of them with a catch rating above a C- i am scared to see who my best WR is next season... Nicholson leaving was crushing to our passing attack... instead of starting Keller i am considering redshirting him until i can get some these young guys a year of progression... so they should definitely cue the violins.... why you think i volunteered to go to Oregon and USC... get them terrible trips out of the way... take my lumps and wait for 2015.... lol

12. OMlawdog

JR we all know that you could take a crap team like lets say, I don't know, Ga Tech for example and lead them to a SEC title. Now I know it would be tough, but I think all of us think you could do it.

13. JrRawlins

lol, while i usually feel the same way despite my posts.... my receivers could be the worst i have had possibly ever... expect to see alot of two and 3 tight end set from me... as my tight ends are very good while my receivers are average...

14. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

That's a low blow right there, real low. Drifter, I think I might need to play UCLA this year.

15. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Easy with the Option on Option crime!

16. OMlawdog

Option on Option, game will be over in 40 minutes. Lets do this.

Its the Holiday season, its the season of giving, and Im giving you shit.

Merry fucking Christmas.

Im bitter since I spent Wed-Sat of Thanksgiving in the hospital with my sick newborn, so I got a little scrooge for everyone.

17. JrRawlins

[​IMG]

18. Bondzai

Beating UCLA would be a good way to get Georgia Tech out of the gutter.

19. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

How is PSU looking for 14? Wheres my man Graves at?

20. OMlawdog

Im not sure Ga Tech could find the gutter with a ladder and a flashlight.

21. JrRawlins

pretty Stacked actually, PSU had a couple of top recruit classes in a row.. that should be coming into their Junior seasons....

22. Bondzai

Oh wow, ok. What will it say about the direction of UCLA if they get upset but an under the gutter team?

23. OMlawdog

It will say the same thing I have been saying every year, "Wait until next year", its the motto of the UCLA Bruins, we ain't won shit, but we talk a ton.

24. Bondzai

At least you have a motto.