Early Release Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jul 7, 2012.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

If you have the release and feel like commenting on how the game feels, go ahead and post in here.

2. controllerabuser

So far, I've played my man Sporty with my tournament team(Tennessee) against his Illinois Fighting Illini and against ChaoticUT from Zeros To Heroes. Both were fun games and refreshing from last year's game. Getting ready to play ryty32. This should be interesting.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    My 1st user game against Chaotic was pretty fun. Had a mic game going, beer flowing and it was a battle. I got down quickly, 17-7 after throwing a pick six and I don't know how I scored as drinking left me in a blurred state. I did end up making a heroic comeback and won the game in the last seconds on a missed sack that gave Zach Mettenberger time to hit Spencer Ware in the end zone that put a dagger in the hearts of Vols fans eveywhere. ​
    My second game against Sporty, I used the Tennessee Vols which is my tourney team. Sporty got a nice pick six on me but unfortunately for him, that was all she wrote. I think the game ended up 30-7 but it was fun as hell. I think I am going to have a decent chance at doing good in the tournament with Bray and the receivers on that UT squad!​

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  3. controllerabuser

Just played Ryan from Ohio and it was great! NC State(me) vs NC(Ryan) and it ended up being 21-14.

Couple bad picks thrown by each of us. I'm starting to get addicted to this game. Feeling like I did about this game, like how I did years back!

I threw a couple of nice posts, one for a TD that I stepped up in the pocked and fired in.

I really like the game this year, you can do anything and stop anything so there is no reason to play like you're on the edge. Just play and have fun. Win, you win. Lose, oh well!

Anything about our game ryty32?

4. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Really enjoyed it. It seems much more polished this year. I'm ready to go!

Also, I messed with the dynasty scouting for about an hour. It was truly addicting. The concept of finding recruiting "gems" is a great add.....

• Like Like x 2
  5. controllerabuser

Yeah, I was playing around with that last night while you were avoiding playing me. I didn't get much into it. I have to study it more to find out what it's about.

6. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Nah...don't worry about it. You will be fine without understanding it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. controllerabuser

Liberals, always wanting to keep us out of the loop.

• Like Like x 1