early season Contender/pretenders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Nov 18, 2010.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Contenders

Florida:2-0
    Sox always has a quick and speedy team, (whom ive never beat)! With quality wins over PAW and his longhorns, and also Miami. He has this team off to a great start! He still has his matchup with ckamm1 this week, but im leaving him in the contenders spot as of right now!

Ohio St 1-1
    With a win over Texas am, Tosu moves to 1-1. You ask why i would put them in the contenders spot....Let me use two simple words Jamaal Berry! This RB is a beast and fast as lightning! I witnessed the total destruction of the A&M squad first hand! Just because they are 1-1 does not mean a thing. These guys will be knocking down the bcs pins when they go bowling!

Alabama:2-0
    Now i may a little biased, but this is the best team ive had so far! My defense is just staggeringly good. Trent Richardson is amazing and will blow by defenders! I have QB AJ mcarron throwing bullets with 99 acc and QB Michael Roberts carring the option attack. If i can get buy Georgia and that other alabama team then i can see myself in the natty...upon beating sox in the SECCG lol...long SHOT!!

Pretenders

Texas:1-1
    I hate texas...(im an arkansas fan, if you know anything about the past..you know about the SWC and the battles and whoopings arkansas laid on texas back in the day lol). Texas still has a chance to move into the contenders, but after a few more games! right now ...paw your getting screwed cuz i hate TEXAS...BHAHAHAHAH

Michigan:2-0
    i just am not feeling michigan as a pretender yet. They door is still open but until i see a more legit wins against someone other than that other alabama team!

Stanford
    Just doesnt have the talent to compete yet. physically dominated by bama has them as a pretender

Wisconsin
    just by looking at wisconsins depth chart, they are rebuiding so until they get a major upset they are a pretender!

undecided
    USC- needs some games played lol
    A&m-just plain not up to level of other teams...cant be considered for even a pretender at this point
    Georgia-needs more games

So there you go guys! enjoy

O and then there is auburn :) bahahahahah

2. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

Pssh and Nebraska doesn't even get the end mention. DISRESPECT.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

o shit ckamm lol...your a contender ...i seriously meant to put u there lol.

4. titangator

titangator Walk On

Auburn is coming off a shutout... beware....

5. alemic

alemic Walk On

Haha Ohio State is deadly... and I love how you forgot to mention that back up that went for 237 yards on 5 carries?

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

shhhhhh i have a little dignity left

7. alemic

alemic Walk On

I mean all I'm saying is a player who can bust 2+ 90+ yard runs deserves some mentioning... Oh and hes a sophomore.... Oh and the QB is a sophomore... oh and Ohio State is stacked. I guess I'm done here

8. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

Haha I only kid. My defense is extremely weak this year I don't think I am a true contender. I play Florida and OSU my next two games so whether I am or not will be very obvious soon enough.

9. alemic

alemic Walk On

lol do is it at Nebraska next week? If so why the hell are all my user games on the road lol.... Just a quick look ahead.. What is your availability Satuday? since its look like thats the advance date

10. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Good work man, and that's fine. I'll just have to prove you wrong =]

[​IMG]

11. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

You've got me in Columbus, lucky me. I can do Saturday either in the morning before 11:30 or early evening 5-8ish. If not then, Sunday morning.

12. alemic

alemic Walk On

Are we talking eastern time? Because 5-8 would most likely be our best bet then... How about after the Ohio State Penn State game?

13. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

Yeah Est time

14. titangator

titangator Walk On

Cant wait until we meet on the gridiron BK

15. DC

DC Shake n Bake

haha whys that?

i hate to embarrass members

16. alemic

alemic Walk On

titan I wouldn't get to ahead of yourself lol... might want to get a little win streak going on instead of this slump lol

and I hate to embarrass commish's but you know 48-9 wasnt to bad....

17. DC

DC Shake n Bake

wait til you play bama!

18. alemic

alemic Walk On

Hmm I'm thinking National Title Game? Oh wait Bama can't beat Florida. How about we go down south week 1 next year and show you what tOSU can do

19. titangator

titangator Walk On

im coming off a shutout with Auburn son... granted it was Vandy, but Auburn is riding high

20. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Ohio st can beat Florida? O wait you didn't play your game vs Florida....running scared perhaps? Bahahaha

21. alemic

alemic Walk On

touche my friend

22. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Haha well time will tell

23. alemic

alemic Walk On

@bkhogfan51
    @titangator
    @ThePaw
    @ckamm1
    @BTown
    @MZizzle2

Sorry Nebraska I just realized I left you out of this as well... I went by BK's list and he wasnt there. Conender in my book as well, winner of Ohio State Nebraska is a big one.

This was just a quick podcast honestly I am not to impressed by this one but there will be more details and content if you guys like them just a quick one to see how you guys feel about it. Take a look at the Shame to Fame section to the forum to see what else I have done with it.

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/71373/ContendersPretenders

24. titangator

titangator Walk On

dude this shiznit is sooo sick

25. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Hey man, that's pretty awesome. I once had a idea about doing something similar. I would love to co-host an episode or two with you.