Early Season Financial Report

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Jun 7, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Below are the key financials for each team. Several of you (myself included) need to keep very close eyes on your finances, including ticket prices to ensure you are going to remain profitable. Your cash on hand is a cushion and will be used up if you go in the red. Obviously if you go even beyond that, youre in bad shape and the League will step in to help with your finances.

An absolutely crucial report to keep an eye on your ticket prices is in Team Menu>Front Office>Advanced Info. To the right you will see your attendance chart for the season. If you are selling out, raise prices incrementally. If not... you need to lower them or at least keep them at a reasonable amount to remain profitable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. PAgamer07

Here is the screen I was talking about in regards to attendance day by day

[​IMG]

3. PAgamer07

Also keep in mind... Depending on your owner, your budget may be set much lower than your actual revenue from last season. For instance, we had $104 million in revenue, but my frugal owner set my budget at $94 million. So... I anticipate making close to that $104 million again this year, which is why I am over budget. Hopefully I don't screw it up :)

4. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

And I'm wayyy over budget because I waivered and demoted Alfonso Soriano. I didn't knew he could leave the team. (I didn't release him but he is a FA)
    That's $36M on my payroll this year :eek:

5. PAgamer07

Might want to trade away some salary. And yeah... if they are on DFA and their time runs out the AI will either demote or release. So don't let their time run out.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

[​IMG]

Stingy Bastard!!!

• Like Like x 1