EaSports Madden Season Matchup

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by BobJr, Oct 6, 2014.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Hey Guys,

I (along with a few other GCs) have been writing a quick blurb each week for EA. But I thought I would post it in here as well.

2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    WEEK 6
    trenches.jpg

Pittsburgh at Cleveland

This week’s Madden Season Matchup features the Pittsburgh Steelers traveling to the Dawg pound. With the AFC North separated by one game, this becomes a tremendous division game between two hated opponents. In the first quarter, Cleveland Browns quarterback Brian Hoyer continues his hot start by throwing a touchdown pass to his personal safety valve, TE Jordan Cameron. Big Ben Roethlisberger would not be outdone. The wily veteran would connect on a huge 67 yard touchdown pass to WR Antonio Brown and by the end of the first quarter the Steelers would be up 10-7.

The second quarter saw an explosion of points by Pittsburgh, as the Browns would commit two turnovers in the quarter. The Steelers put up 14 points to go up 24-7 by halftime. After the intermission, the Browns seemed poise for another epic comeback. With the help of his run game, Hoyer was able to engineer a drive that led to a TD catch by WR Miles Austin. The deficit would move to only seven, after Cleveland ended the third quarter with a field goal. But the 4th quarter would feature the 2nd leading rusher in the NFL, as the Steelers controlled the clock. Ultimately, Le’Veon Bell would ice the game for the Black and Yellow and The Steel Curtain would bring home the victory, 27-17.

Bobby Green

TraditionSportsOnline.com

Bell.jpg Bentate.jpg BigBen.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 1