Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Bl0ndeRedHead, Aug 24, 2011.
LINK TO FORUM
I'm interested in joining another lg, but FYI I also sent a message about joining BCS Blow Up and I don't know the limit on joining dynasties. If you're cool with me potentially being in 3, I'm down. Thanks...let me know.
SEC spot available now
hey guys im interested in joinin your dynasty itz looks real promisin im a active dude and willl get my games in
Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Xbox and Gho5t9
General Availability for User vs User games:Mainly Weekends
Favorite Teams:Texas Florida North Carolina
How did you hear about Tradition Football: so a youtube video (JMS)
1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
NCAA- 2starjdp legit league Madden- yes nuttin serious tho Nba- yes the USBA and NSBA league legit sim leagues
2. How long have you been playing video games? Since 6th grade How long have you been playing online? Since 7th grade
3. What type of player would you say you are? Um fun player I take losses like a man don’t quit out wen im losin
4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Itz cool im used to talking to older dudes on xbox they actually funny and cool to me
5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I did and nope I think they are perfectly fair
6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
love sports games play football senior in high school
7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
Great cause im mature and not ignorant
8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
Having fun play my favorite games with other people and making new freinds
9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would continue the game then report the proof to the commish after the game
10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have taken a great interest in the NCAA football 12 dynasties called – Legends of Saturday, REAL MEN OF GENIOUS, and Coast to Coast R3AL M3N of G3NIUS
i didnt ask for ur opinion
Not a good way to get into a league.... just sayin
lol, stop picking on the newbies brian.....lol. That was funny though.
i dont even want to gt into dis league no more smh pos
I have no idea what this even means.
People on this site are used to using correct grammar and spelling, and not internet speak. So when someone like you comes around and uses slang and misspells everything like you're a 15yo texting someone it doesn't look good on you. It isn't that difficult to just type things out normally, that's how we do it around here.
I hate you a little bit less now.
Did you get my message about your open spot? I never heard anything back...let me know. Thanks.
That's the way a message should be posted
I checked out your league info and I'm more than interested in joining a second league here at TF. I saw your forum say a new auburn coach so I take it this spot is filled, if not at least you know I'm interested
I'll put you on the waiting list.
Separate names with a comma.