1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

East Regional Bonus Recruit

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by carolinaeasy, Dec 18, 2011.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Is 5 star athlete Wallace Graves from Carbondale, Illinios. He is eligiable as a bonus recruit for Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan, Auburn, and South Carolina.

2. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Guess who's out in front? Hehehe

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

It's really a wonder why you picked this guy? ;) I've noticed that SC, Arizona and Washington are really high on almost everyone's list. You've done a hell of job so far.

4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Just to clarify under the description it said the highest rated 5 star in your region it just so happened I was a major player for him (started 4th I think). There was nothing nefarious I assure you. But feel free to hate.

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

I winked at you, man. I've got no hate. You've been kicking ass and the recruits are showing their love. I commend you for that. carolinaeasy

6. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I know goose, but feel free to hate anyway...if I wasnt on my phone I'd put up my favorite haters gonna hate gif

7. bdub

bdub Walk On

I hate you both but thats besides the point.

8. Goose

Goose Walk On

What in the heck did I do. I've only played you once. (a nice come from behind win at the U) ;)

9. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I'm willing to bet a pretty penny that I don't end up with a single bonus player. But I don't care. If you fill out your recruiting class with the right 5-star and seven 4-stars every season, you can compete with anyone.

• Like Like x 1
  10. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

That is right, you have to find players who fit your system

11. bdub

bdub Walk On

I remember that, a very painful game.