Eastern Michigan

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Shaun Mason, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Eastern Michigan

Man, I have some highlights to put up here, but easportworld is down right now for an update.

EDIT: Here is an example D. Priest

Anyway, they freakin' torched me on the ground. I ended up winning in OT, but there running game was killer.

There starting running back ended up with 200+ yards on the ground on like 10 carries. He was like Barry Sanders. I have a highlight where he spins out of a tackle, hurdles a defender, then runs over a safety enroute to a 70 yard touchdown.

Not complaining, just saying.:) He was good.

Also, my freshman DE Brown had 6 sacks! They just couldn't stop the guy. He was 100% CPU controlled.

-----

As a side note, Eastern Michigan has a WR who played for the local high school.

This season, our quarterback is the sophomore brother of Ben Mauk, who played for Wake Forest and transferred to Cincinnati and started two years when they went 9-3 or something. Ben is the high school record holder for passing yards and touchdowns.

On Friday night, our offense scored 50 in the first half and put up another 14 in the second half as our JV went against the opposing varsity. The defense pitched a shutout in the 64-0 win. Maty Mauk went 24-34 for 414 yards and 7 touchdowns...and didn't play a down in the second half.:)

2. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Nothing?

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Is easportsworld down or is it just me? I can't even get the site to load up...

4. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    That is why I sent it to Blogger.

But yes it was down.