Easy Reports and Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Easy Reports and Summaries

Hey guys,

Just thought I drop a couple things here in case you find them useful.

I just posted my recruiting report. I had a couple guys already signed when I took over. I usually just keep a list of guy in the first post of a thread, and then add to it as I go. I can also drop a comment below about who I signed, why, etc. It doesn't really matter. Once the table is up, the rest is really easy.

If anyone want to steal mine, just hit the quote button, as if you were responding to the thread. Copy the code from inside the quote, paste it into your thread, and change the pics and such to your team's logos. That's how I got mine. The report is here.

Also, one of our members has a great collection of logos and such. You can find them here. Just select the image you want, right click, and select "copy image location." When you want to place the image, click the yellow box icon above the text box, paste the location url there, and hit OK.

That's it.

Once it's up, it takes about 30 seconds to update it when new guys sign.

If it's useful, use it, but it's not at all anything close to a rule. It's just an easy system a bunch of us use.

Hope it helps,

AG

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'll post a game summary after I put a major (yet totally sim) beatdown on the FCS Squad I have to play. I'll be simming a lot.

Format will be similar, and can be stolen in the same way.

AG

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'll post a game summary after I put a major (yet totally sim) beatdown on the FCS Squad I have to play. I'll be simming a lot.

Format will be similar, and can be stolen in the same way.

AG