ECU 62 SJSU 31

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TRudethaDude, Sep 4, 2011.

1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Let's see how did this game go.... Oh yeah how could I forget the opening kickoff ran back for a TD by SJSU. Yellow flag on the field and of course it's holding. On third down of the opening drive starting QB Dasmen Stewart goes down for 9 weeks or should I say this bowl game. True freshman Graham Mithcell would play the rest of the game and actually played pretty good all things considered. Star freshman RB Andrew Johnson was next to be injured as he went down for 2 quarters on our second drive.

At this point I am completely frustrated with this gay ass game and begin to get dominated. 35-10 at the half. We get Andrew Johnson back in the 3rd quarter and try to make a game of this one coming back from 42-10 all the way to 48-31 and we had the ball. Unfortunately our offensive line can't block a frail little 10 year old girl on a good day. This I know because I must have been sacked close to 100 times this year. Final score in this "thriller" 62-31 ECU. Heads will roll this offseason. My pussy ass team might have just forced me to take a job with a better program, but maybe just maybe cooler heads will prevail.

Oh let's not forget about the old no huddle offense up 48-31 with 3 minutes left in the game. You know, the one where its a 4 wide set and they keep no huddling all the way down the field until I tackle them on the 2 yard line and they keep no huddling into a goal line offense which of course we still can't get in on their blockers. 4wide goal line? Really? Reeeally? Give me a break.

2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

congrats on the bowl season Rick