1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

ECU (castortroy4206) vs. Tulsa (Jman)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jman, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

ECU (castortroy4206) vs. Tulsa (Jman)

When do you want to do this?

I'm still in two-a-days Thursday and Friday. Thursday I should be home in tha afternoon for a while from 12ish to 3:30 (central!) but will be on both nights from 9:00PM (Central) on.

Lemme Know!!!:D

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

How about tonight between 9-10 sometime? I'll send a message when I can narrow down a kick off time ok? A message on xbl that is. If you need to get ahold of me after 5 this afternoon msg me through the xbox please. I won't get messages here until tomorrow morning.

P.S. I was told by a few people that is was a good idea to drink a 6 pack and smoke some gonj before playing a user game. If you decide to try that let me know how it works out :)

3. Jman

Haha! Sounds like a plan, looking forward to playing you.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Hey, can we move this up to like 8:30 or 9 eastern time? I didn't catch that you were on central time. If we have to start at 9 central I would really need to start it as close to 10 my time as possible...really no later than that I get up pretty early for work.

5. Jman

Like I said earlier, I am coaching two-a-days and will not be home until about 9:30 YOUR time. I can be ready to go AT 10:00 YOUR time (9:00 Mine), maybe 20-30 minutes earlier depending on how long after practice staff meetings go.

I know what you mean about the early thing being a football coach, every day is early for me lol.