ECU (castortroy4206) vs. Tulsa (Jman)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jman, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

ECU (castortroy4206) vs. Tulsa (Jman)

When do you want to do this?

I'm still in two-a-days Thursday and Friday. Thursday I should be home in tha afternoon for a while from 12ish to 3:30 (central!) but will be on both nights from 9:00PM (Central) on.

Lemme Know!!!:D

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

How about tonight between 9-10 sometime? I'll send a message when I can narrow down a kick off time ok? A message on xbl that is. If you need to get ahold of me after 5 this afternoon msg me through the xbox please. I won't get messages here until tomorrow morning.

P.S. I was told by a few people that is was a good idea to drink a 6 pack and smoke some gonj before playing a user game. If you decide to try that let me know how it works out :)

3. Jman

Haha! Sounds like a plan, looking forward to playing you.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Hey, can we move this up to like 8:30 or 9 eastern time? I didn't catch that you were on central time. If we have to start at 9 central I would really need to start it as close to 10 my time as possible...really no later than that I get up pretty early for work.

5. Jman

Like I said earlier, I am coaching two-a-days and will not be home until about 9:30 YOUR time. I can be ready to go AT 10:00 YOUR time (9:00 Mine), maybe 20-30 minutes earlier depending on how long after practice staff meetings go.

I know what you mean about the early thing being a football coach, every day is early for me lol.