ecu v ucf

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Sep 24, 2009.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

ecu v ucf

My time is going to be pretty limited this weekend. I can play after work today 5ish, probably won't be on tonight, then tomorrow evening like 5-7 or 8 and then not again until Monday...maybe Saturday morning but I doubt it. I know these are small windows, sorry everyone, I'll be in Daytona Beach this weekend with no xbox.

2. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Funny thing is - My windows for availability are very limited this weekend as well... so we MAY need wait until Monday to do this. Below is my schedule:

Thursday: Have to go sign new lease at apartment at 5:30 - will be home hopefully by 6:15 (So i can play after that) or anytime tonight

Friday: Have a wrestling show in Cincinnati 5:30-10:30 but family is coming up so it might be a bit hard to connect there (and we may be moving)

Saturday:
    a) Moving most of the day (cable/internet guy will be coming saturday morning to give me cable/internet at 1).
    b) Wrestling event in West Harrison, IN. I have to be there at 3:00 and wont be home until after midnight.

Sunday: Finish moving - Bengals Game / Free after that.

Monday: Home All Day in new house relaxing.

3. BDSDIGITAL

ok no sweat. I dont' know if York can contain himself and wait until monday. I'll try to get on tonight, If I can't and everyone can't wait they can autopilot me. You're going to win anyway, It isn't worth holding everyone up, but whatever works for the group.

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Troy why do you have to single me out? I can wait. I have the weekend off so I won't be doing anything anyway but basking in my win over USM(hopefully)... And of course Miami destroying Vagina Tech.

5. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

It's your call bruddah - I will be around tonight. If you want we can exchange cell #'s and I can text you when im done at the APT complex to play or something?

6. BDSDIGITAL

Because you probably deserve it. I was just teasing...ok I'll pm you my cell Nati just let me know when you're around and I'll get on if I can. If it gets to be too long for everyone do what you gotta do.

7. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Hey - you around now or no? I just got in

8. BDSDIGITAL

The Bengals play at 1 right? I'm not bothering with going to watch the Cleveland game at BW3's this week...they are awful. I'll do everything I can to get online after the Bengal game ends so we can hook that up Sunday.