Ed Reed May Be Available

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, Oct 14, 2010.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Ed Reed May Be Available

I am not looking to dump him. I am looking for a blockbuster deal if he goes. He is a 97 overall wth A potential and stays about the same in the next season. He will only be 32 and is one of the best players in the game IMO. I would like one good player of equal stardom and another good player/pick included. Would be willing to throw in another player to make it as equal as possible, but not another superstar. I am preferably looking for WR, DLine and FS help. If you are interested let me know. Please do not message me if you are not willing to give up a good deal. I would not mind keeping him, but I am putting him out there to see what kind if deal I can get. Thanks guys.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Have a few offers in place. Would like to have a deal in place before the offseason starts. Really looking for a #1 WR in return. Make an offer.

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Dont do it guys, He's a cancer in the locker-room, lol

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Don't let him spread the lies. He is trying to drive down the price. haha. Teammates love this guy. He is a leader.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I have Delmas already, and no trade points left. Otherwise I'd love me an Ed Reed in the defensive backfield.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Ed Reed is off the table and has been informed he is on the move. Thanks for the offers guys. Had to pick the one I though was best for my team.