EDD (English Draft Database)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

EDD (English Draft Database)

My nerdy name. Here's the file I am creating at the moment. It is not finished, but I wanted you guys to see what it is that I am doing.

Attached Files:

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay, I'm posting this in several areas so no owner can use the excuse "I didn't have that info."

This is an excel spreadsheet with every player in the upcoming draft for the OMFL. It has sheets for each position, and each position has EVERY stat charted except potential. Height, weight, and age are also listed.

Download it and use it to scout who you may want to acquire come draft day.

Attached Files:

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Impressive work brotha...

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

If I would spend half the time I spend doing these playing Madden and less time doing spreadsheets, I might be better at the game. lol

Unfortunately, the numbers nerd in me enjoys cap books and draft spreadsheets. I should go back to school to be an accountant.

Adding a question: If I can find out the draft's potential ratings for all players, should I post that added to the spreadsheet?

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

You are the MAN! I wouln't put their potential in the spreadsheet, but that is just my opinion. I am cool either way.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I also like the way that you do not have he top players at the position (Barkley) at the top of the spreadsheet. Let people do a little work scouting. If you need any help let me know, but you are doing a great job.

7. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Anyone catching anyone's eye? I have a sleeper that I am hoping is there in the 3rd, but I don't know. Yes I am a nerd with this stuff. lol

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I've been looking at sleepers since I started keying it in. lol But I also did a top ten draft picks on my Chiefsman's Corner blog.

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Ahhh. Let me check that out!

10. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

great job man!